"Well, then, you should be accusing this guy instead. Or even her!" the boy pointed to Chishiya and you.

"Excuse you?" Matsushita succeeded to finally push your red button by accusing you and the man you cared for.
You walked closer to him, despite Chishiya trying to grab you from doing so.
"Don't drag me or my man into your fucked up schemes. I never commented about your stupid face that literally makes me want to lock myself back in that cell and never get out of there if it means that I'll be welcomed by it. So why comment about me and him?" when you were dangerously close to him, you continued. "You should really be thankful that I don't want to spend another second in here, because I would've made you regret your entire existence along with Banda and Yuba. Don't doubt it even for a second." it came out as a whisper, only for the guy to hear.

Once Chishiya thought you were done he grabbed your arm and distanced you from Matsushita, who was completely taken aback. Banda had an amused smirk on his face, but he enjoyed every second of you trying to put Matsushita in his place. Same thing for Yuba. While Chishiya, even though he hated to admit, he felt proud.

"Every time I went to the cafeteria, you and Kotoko would always be there, getting snaks at the same time." Chishiya decided to put an end to the atmosphere created by you, and continue his explanations. "You and Kotoko were secretly communicating in the cafeteria. Both of you were just pretending that you were being controlled. There were four different flavors of the snacks. You would confirm your symbols by checking the packaging, using those snacks as a code with each other. I caught on pretty quickly."

"And then, you told Kotoko to give me the wrong symbol. I really did trust her. Except at the end." Yuba continued.

"When did the four of you start working together?" Matsushita asked, feeling more and more cornered.

"Well, the very first announcement said that this game is about how much we can trust one another. So we simply followed that principle." Yuba walked closer to Banda. "In order to gain someone's trust, you can't control, or manipulate, or guide them in any way. You can't brainwash or hypnotize them, lie to them or instill fear. It's called equality." he stopped walking when he was right next to him.

"Heard that Chishiya? Take notes. In detail." you whispered to the blonde next to you, who sighed.

"Wait a sec. What makes you so sure it's me?" Matsushita still asked, hanging on to that last bit of hope of a successful manipulation. "The Jack of Hearts could easily be one of you guys. Okay, maybe I did try to blame everything on you by setting you up, but look! But that's not enough, huh? You guys don't have any proof that I'm the Jack of Hearts, huh?" he finally stopped and you couldn't control a loud laugh from escaping.

"You sure about that?" Chishiya asked.

"Huh?" Matsushita was visibly worried.

"Just think about it. If they suspected that you were the Jack, then why did you survive this last round?" the blonde took steps closer to him. "Why didn't Banda lie? Tell you the wrong thing? The reason you're still alive is because you're the Jack." when he was exactly on his right, he continued. "And these guys planned to keep you alive because they decided they wanna get information out of you."

It took Matsushita a few seconds to finally understand the meaning behind Chishiya's words. But then, his eyes got bigger, and heard their footsteps. Banda and Yuba were both unpatient to get him, while he was breathing shakily.

𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝟷𝟺 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃.

  "Don't show him any mercy." you told Banda who nodded contently.