Library Meet Up (PJO & TO)

Start from the beginning

"Well yeah,"

My Mother, Athena, Goddess of Wisdom and War. It has been a year after the last battle. The Ancient Law that Zeus created was now gone after every basically every Demigod ,and Gods and Goddesses demanded that.

Me and my Mother have been closer than before. Which means, when I found out, I am pregnant, she may have sensed my distress and came immediately.

She was the one who calmed me down and told me everything what I have to do. And also the one who told my sister, not even a day after I just found out.

I was brought back to reality when my sister's voice snappee me out of it, "Anyway, Congratulations Sis! Just give me a call or Iris Message me whenever you need me. Oh Gods! This is gonna be beautiful and quite exciting might I add-"

I opened my mouth ready to cut her off, when I saw a familiar figure outside the shop.

"Um- I gotta go Beth! I'll call you back later,"

"Is it- Oh Alright Bye! Goodluck and Take Care!" Then she ends the call.

I head outside when I saw him nodding his head for me to come out.

"Hey-" He cut me off by taking both of my hands in his and his other hand around my waist. Then ran us off in vampire speed towards my apartment.

I blink repeatedly. Then notice how we are now both inside the apartment.

I then feel the hand that was once wrapped around my hands, is now on my head, craddling me

I then feel the hand that was once wrapped around my hands, is now on my head, craddling me. And the other is still on my waist. His head on my neck, and like usual, inhales my scent.

"Li?" I ask slowly.

I hear him muttered a small "hmm".

I release a sigh, "I have something to tell you-"

He surprises me by saying, "You're pregnant Amore. I know." And he pulls back and kisses my forehead.

I stutter a bit, then connect the dots. "I- Oh my Mother- Vampire... Superhearing. Damn I'm stupid."

He chuckles and places a peck on my lips and brings one of his hands onto my stomach and caresses it lightly.

"Well considering I'm a vampire and I can't procreate. I'd say it would be a possibility because of your Demigod status? As well as turning into a Minor Goddess in a few months. But I think it would be also because we're fated, like what you explained just a few weeks ago." He summarizes.

I nod taking the theory into consideration. Although I'll have to look more about the pregnancy.

He continues, looking at me in the eyes with clear adoration, "And since this little Angel will be coming soon. I think it would be good to finally tell my family and yours about it. If you're alright with it..?"

I beam up at him and place a small kiss on his jaw, "I'm definitely fine with it. Although, only my mother and siblings know about us, And my mother and annabeth are the only ones who know the pregnancy."

He nods chuckling, already knowing it by the call I had earlier with Annabeth. "Rebekah and Annabeth would surely have a field day with the news."

And 9 months later. Our twin boys. Soren and Elias Chase-Mikaelson were born.

Credits:
• Collage Photos and others are from Pinterest.