Chapter 1: Our First Encounter

7th July, 2020, 6:16 AM

As dawn came around, the three Pokémon started to get up almost simultaneously. It took Blaze half a minute to get back to his sense, while it took two minutes for Vapour to do the same. However, it took Spark ten minutes to get to his sense just to doze off again. After a while, Blaze gets inside and walks up to the Pikachu. Meanwhile, Spark began to slowly wake up.

"Good morning." The Quilava said by the time Spark slowly regaining consciousness.

The yellow mon looks quite unamused. "Can you get off?" He said.

The Quilava shook his head while he's loafing on top of Spark. Spark sighed and struggled to get up, but couldn't do so as he is half awake. "Get off. I can't move." He said with slight annoyance.

"It's 7 in the morning. You said to be up by 6." The Quilava said after getting off of Spark. Spark instantly open his eyes wide. He ran towards the bathroom, but he hit a bunch of walls due to his tiredness. It took him a while, but he got inside the bathroom and started to speedrun taking a bath.

"Took you long enough." A Buizel said as Spark ran inside the bathroom. Blaze already got to the kitchen when Spark was still running. They giggled at the Pikachu's unintentionally goofy behaviour.

...

After about 10 minutes, the Pikachu came out the bathroom squeaky clean. His fur is much softer than yesterday, but Blaze had an even softer fur. Spark put on his clothes from yesterday and they smelled like lavender. "Lavender?"

The Quilava nodded at the mouse Pokémon as he said those words. "My favourite! Do you like it?" The Pikachu nodded a little as it reminded him of Blaze.

To Spark, Blaze feels like a mother figure thanks to his caring personality and his somewhat motherly instinct. Not to say that he would be a good mother without at least some fighting skills. He is a pretty fast Pokémon, but he lacked on attacking power, both physical and special attack. Of course, speed always defeats attack in a battle.

Meanwhile, Vapour appears to be a father figure towards Spark. Despite his appearance, he was quite good at handcrafting and other subtle but important survival skills, like tying a knot. As for fighting, he is hard hitter, but he lacked in defense just as much if not more than Blaze. His speed however, makes up for that.

Two of them excelled at fighting, but they're not as good as Spark on that topic. Spark's strength as a Pikachu makes him an idol for the two Pokémon. He trained on tanking damages, which meant he would last in a fight longer than an average Pikachu would as a defender. Added with his already high speed and special attacking power, Spark might as well be the "Balanced" type in terms of stats.

As the yellow Pokémon sat down, he started to eat the pancakes in a blitz. The other two Pokémon look at him while smiling. They had finished their plate, so they can begin evacuating as soon as possible.

Once Spark finished washing the dishes, they then get ready to make a run for it. Blaze puts on his goggles and scarf while Vapour and Spark puts on their hood. Spark is wearing some kind of a suit to make him looks like an Eevee. Thanks to how similar the body proportions of both a Pikachu and Eevee is while standing on four legs, Spark had a really good disguise.

Just as they're about to leave, they heard a sound. It came from the front door. They all duck in unison as the door opens.

"Someone is here. Scatter around and find them." A feminine voice can be heard.

Blaze was baffled. They were caught. They didn't know what to do. Luckily enough, they didn't look in the kitchen. "We're lucky they're idiots." Spark told the other two. Little did he knew, they hear everything. "C'mon, we gotta get outta here. I'll go first and watch for anyone." He continued.