[3] Welcome to the Villains world

Start from the beginning

"Not now but I might leave soon. Y'know, to be reunited with my 'family'" Yuuga speaks in a low tone.

"You don't sound too excited.. what's wrong? If that's okay to ask" Flabby ask politely.

"Its just that I don't remember them... At all. I could only imagine their disappointment and despair because I lacked memories about them." Yuuga said bitterly.

There was a brief silence. "I see... I don't pretend to know your situation but if they act as such you said, then you should pay no mind to them."

"Its because they need understand YOUR situation, not the other way around. You don't choose to forget about them, and they shouldn't force you to remember them either" Flabby advices Yuuga.

Yuuga smiles in relief. Its all the words they need to hear. Flabby advice might help Yuuga in the future.

"Did something happened?" Skinny appears out of nowhere. "Not really. Did you get whatever you are searching, Skinny–san?" Yuuga questioned.

"Hmn, its hidden in the deeper parts. It might take a while to retrieve it." Skinny responds.

"I'm back..." Shortstack returns but he sounded dejected. "The mud oven failed us.." he weeps.

"You're using that ancient artifact in this time and age, Shortstack?" Skinny raised a brow.

"We had no other kitchen appliances than that around here!" Shortstack retorted as he serve two bowls of salad.

"What time is it?" Yuuga asks and catching the ghosts attention.

"Its... already 6:37. We better wake up Grimmy also forgive us unable to give more glamorous meal for your first breakfast in Ramshackle." Shortstack apologizes.

"Its alright. Do what you need to do." Yuuga said as they settle to the table, prepare to eat breakfast.

With that, the ghosts disappeared. A few moments later, the most bloodcurdling scream was heard in Ramshackle.

"WAAAHHHH–!!! GHOSTS!!" Grim screamed as he frantically ran out of the bedroom. While the ghost giggles to themselves.

"Good morning, chicken thief." Yuuga sneered to the scared Grim.

"You planned this! I know ya wanna take this as revenge!" Grim pointed at Yuuga.

"Me, revenge? Don't be silly. Now– feast your eyes." Yuuga said as they pulled out the 10 tuna cans and present them infront of Grim.

Grim eyes sparkled. "Wah–! The headmage really kept his words!" Grim take one and chow down to the tuna.

"I'll be meeting the headmage at the Main street at 7. You are free to join or not, he and I don't mind." Yuuga said.

"But he does expect you to do janitorial services if you didn't join–" Yuuga was cut off. "I'll join ya!" Grim chirp.

______________________________________

ACT II : Legend of the Great Sevens
______________________________________

"Where's that headmage?" Grim looked around.

"Maybe he's being late" Yuuga dismissingly said. 'Even though he's the one told me to be early'

"Man, I never seen this Main street with all its glory like this." Grim said in awe.

"I didn't get a good look yesterday but what's with these statues? All of em pretty intimidating." Grim questioned.

"Especially this lady that look pretty  snobby." Grim points at the Queen of Hearts.