[3] Welcome to the Villains world

Start from the beginning

"Eh? Do ghosts eat?" Yuuga asks "Hmm, its hard to say. Normally we don't but since we now have roommates that need to eat to survive. I guess yes, ghosts can eat."

"Woah cool!"

_________________________

"Oh hey, shortstack! And visitor." The skinny like ghost greeted 'shortstack' and Yuuga.

"Wassup, skinny. What's that on the table?" Shortstack ask 'Skinny'

"The headmage drop by a while ago, he told me give this to our visitors here. Also he left a note." Skinny said as he pass the note to Yuuga.

"Good morning, Yuuga and Grim. Today its your first day of being a janitor! Hooray!

Anywho, this message only specifically for Yuuga. I have prepared an attire for you (make sure you wear them!!) After that, we will meet at the Main street and go meet 'him' around 7.30AM (DON'T BE LATE)

Its Grim's choice to tag along or not. But make sure he's in his best behaviour!! Also the clothes were given by 'him'. As my promise, 10 cans of tuna for Grim. Make sure don't stain the clothes and enjoy the tuna. I'll see you later then, ta!"

Yuuga read the note with indifference. "Dang, never really like that guy." Skinny comments.

"I don't think you liked any headmages even the previous ones at all, Skinny." Shortstack stated.

"Hey, I'm back from the garden.." a chubby ghost appears out of nowhere.  "Oh, one of them are awake! Hello Good morning." The Chubby ghost greeted Yuuga.

"Ah- good morning to you too." Yuuga greeted back.

"Flabby, did you got everything I asked?" Shortstack approached 'Flabby'

"I tried to get everything there is fresh. I kind of regretted to give up growing them." Flabby pouted.

"Yea, as you should." Shortstack agreed, grab everything from Flabby and flew away.

"Hey.. that was mean." Flabby mumbled. "You grew a garden here?" Yuuga asks.

"Once, but I lost interest in it a long time ago. Don't know why.." Flabby sulk.

"Uhm, Yuuga. You said check the clothes the headmage bring you. Y'know to check the sizes." Skinny usher Yuuga.

"Oh right..!" Yuuga realised.

____________________

Thank sevens, they still have the remaining rain water reservoir. I guess that will be Ramshackle bath water for a while.

After their bath, they wore the attire Crowley had given. Its creepy how its almost accurate the measurements are to fit Yuuga.

Yuuga showed the uniform to the two ghosts. Both of the ghost approved to the uniform.

"You look cute in it!" Flabby complimented them with a thumbs up. "... Cute? Not really the feel I was going for.." Yuuga admits.

"There's something missing about your uniform." Skinny said. Skinny snaps his fingers. "The armband!" He concludes.

"That's the current dresscode, right? It signifies which dorm you're in." Flabby said as he turned to Skinny.

"I think we might have it!" Skinny flew away. Flabby and Yuuga were left alone.

"I might not stay for long.. so I don't think I should accept it." Yuuga said to Flabby.

"Eh–? You're leaving already?" Flabby asks.