I was Wrong ~Xiaojun~

Start from the beginning

The queen smiles widely.

"My king, I like this girl."

The prince on the side smiles slightly.

"It is nice to meet you Miss Kwon Ari of Avaldos."

Ari bows and backs away and walks towards the doors of the exit.

Ari takes a deep breath as soon as she is behind the closed doors of her room. She's walks over to the desk in the room and reads the schedule.

"I have 4 hours till dinner. Maybe I can go look around."

She finds the map of the castle.

"This place is huge... Where's the garden..."

Ari walks out to wonder the halls. She so gets lost.

"The library is down the hall to the right and the garden is down the hall to the right past the library but make an immediate left after the library."

Ari turns to see the prince.

"Prince of Montia," Ari immediately bows to the ground.

"Why are Holos people so scared of the royal family, the royal family can't be that frightening, can they?"

"The Holos common-"

"Ms. Ari of Avaldos, please you are not a common in a country you are simply a human being. Did you know that this castle was inspiration to a castle in Mica? It is by the coastline there by the ocean. They call it Disney world. It was a place of wonder for everyone. It is a fun place where every family would go to. Mica is still run under democracy. In Montia, we treat what you call commons, people. They are not below us. So please call me Xiaojun."

"I am forbidden to speak so casually. My king and queen will not allow it."

"Well, you're in Montia now. Among over a hundred women, we've dismissed every single one of them but two. You and a Ms. Na Huiyeon. And from the way I see it, she will be dismissed very soon."

Ari looked in confusion yet concern.

"A few were greedy for power, some were disrespectful, some were even asking for money, and worst of all they were throwing themselves about fighting with one another. Ms. Na Huiyeon was making quite a good impression until she lied about herself on multiple occasions and she is very, and I mean VERY, clingy, trying too hard. Desperate to the point of humiliation as of now while trying to win my mother's favor."

"I see."

"But you, you're bold yet very reserved. You rather explore the castle than go find out what you should wear. You're different."

Ari bows.

"I think I should go-"

"You lived near the castle where they filmed Harry Potter."

"Yes. I love it there. The castle is where the Master lives. The guy who runs the village. He's very nice. He's very kind. He left the busy sides near the capital for a quiet place in the mountains. He is training his son to run the village now."

The prince stops.

"How do you know so much?"

Ari gets quiet.

"We were friends."

"Were Friends?"

"Yes. He cut off friends when he got betrothed to Jang Wonyoung. She's the duke's daughter and old friend... The Duke of Grodose. The prettiest in the village."

The prince stares at Ari.

"How do you feel about him?"

"I don't feel anything for him. We were just friends but Wonyoung said that I wasn't of status to befriend the Master. In doing so, I was ordered to stay where I was housed. We were banned from seeing and from contacting one another. In Holos, we are not really allowed to attend the higher class events and homes anymore."