6

After crying for a while, I ended up taking a nap until around 7:30 when I got up to get ready. I started  to do my makeup when Yeji walked in and sat beside me in front of my mirror. She started to do her makeup as well.

"You look sad, what's up?" She asked me worriedly as she noticed my puffy eyes. I smiled and shook my head, "Just thinking about Chris I guess." I mumbled. At least I have a good excuse for crying. She sighed and gave me a small side hug. 

"Don't think about him, he's a piece of dog poop and you'll never have to see him again." She told me before she started to do her makeup with me. "Plus, you have a hot date tonight. His name is Changbin I think and from what I've heard, he's a hunk." She teased me. Maybe a date wouldn't be so bad right now after all. 

I smirked and looked at her, "We got to look so hot." ,I giggled. She nodded her head and so we spent the next hour getting ready. We finished looked in the mirror. We looked so good it was crazy.

You're outfit-

"Yeji, Y/n. Let's go!" Leeknow called from downstairs. We both giggled and then made our way down the stairs. Leeknow watched us both walk down, his eyes never leaving mine. "You ready?" I asked him in which he just nodded his head. 

We walked out the door and into his car, me in the back, Yeji in the passenger seat, and Leeknow driving just like earlier. Minho looks really good himself but I wouldn't let myself fathom over it. After all he doesn't even care about me but I did feel kind of powerful knowing that Leeknow quite literally couldn't keep his eyes off of me.

Leeknow- (without the headband:)

The whole ride there, I talked with Yeji

The whole ride there, I talked with Yeji. "Ah Y/n, they're there waiting for us. Jisung said that they got some shots ready for us." She giggled happily. I smiled and leaned over to see the text, moving my hair out of the way. "This is going to be so fun." I giggled.

We got to the party and Leeknow parked kind of far away. We all started to get out of the car before Leeknow lead us up to the house. Before he walked in, he turned and looked at us, "Don't get too drunk, I'm not going to be dragging your asses home." He told us sternly. I rolled my eyes playfully.