3

The movie started as I cuddled up to the Pokémon blanket I stole from off the couch. I then realized how I was still wearing my work clothes which of course wasn't very comfy. I quickly stood up. "I'll change real quick." I told them before running up to the room.

I grabbed my light pink velvet pajamas that consisted of shorts and a tank top before I quickly walked back down to the movie, sitting down in my previous spot with the blanket once again.

It was already scary, showing the horrible clown. I absolutely hate clowns with all of my being. I gave Yeji a glare as she giggled. She knows how much I hate them.

Yeji ended up falling asleep and laying on the couch half way through the movie. I felt super tired as well but the movie was actually kind of interesting and I wanted to finish it, in which I guessed minho thought the same because I saw him steal a small yawn though he didn't move either

He looked to his side where Yeji slept and pushed her a little. "Go to your room, you're kicking me." He told her in which deserved a groan from her as she got up. "Fuck you." She told him as she showed him her middle finger before walking up the stairs to her room.

Minho looked over at me, "are you not tired?" He asked in which I shook my head. "I want to finish the movie, plus I don't think I'll be able to sleep much tonight." I mumbled the last part as I played with my fingers a little, looking back up at the tv.

"I'm guessing you got in a fight with your boyfriend? I don't mean to intrude about it but I've heard Yeji speaking about it before." He said softly. I took a small glance at him and sighed.

"Ex boyfriend. And yeah." I told him, tears finding their way back to my eyes as I started to think back to it. I didn't dare let them fall as I looked at the tv, trying to distract myself. He just hummed in response.

A couple minutes went by, us just both watching the movie though I could feel his eyes burning holes through my body from the side of me. Then he randomly got up and walked into the kitchen. I watched him all confused until he came back with an ice pack.

"You should put that in your cheek so it won't be as bruised later on." He told me softly before handing it to me. I gave him a soft smile before gently taking it in my own hands. "Thank you.." I almost whispered before gently putting it on my cheek. I winced a little as I did, not only because it was cold of course but also because it was so sensitive.

He kept his eyes on me as I continued to look at the tv. A jump scare came up which made me shriek and look away. Minho started to laugh a bit. "It's not scary." He told me, looking at me with a gently smile on his face. I gave him a small glare, "yes it is." I protested against him.

He just shook his head and got up once the movie finally finished. "I'll go to bed, you can put the ice pack back in the freezer when you're finished with it." He told me in which I nodded in response to. "Thank you, I will." I told him. "Also thank you for letting me stay here even if Yeji didn't give you much say." I told him.

He gave a small smile, "don't worry about it, stay as long as you need. Good night Y/n." He told me.

"Goodnight." I said to him back as he walked into his room, shutting the door behind him. I sighed softly before getting up and walking to the freezer, setting the ice pack in the side of it before closing it and starting to walk up to the room.