5

That night, I went to bed and slept nicely. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss between Leeknow and I. Does this mean he's attracted to me? Am I attracted to him? Is it too soon, if I was? 

Arg.

I woke up with someone pulling my blanket off of me. "Yah! Wake up! Let's go shopping for our outfits tonight!" Yeji said excitedly in my ear. I groaned as I started to rub my eyes. "5 more minutes..." I grumbled.

"Y/nnnnn, Lee agreed to buy the clothes for us! Come on before he changes his mind!" She yelled as she started to drag me out of my bed. Just then Leeknow came up to the door, buttoning his shirt up. His chest was in view and I instantly felt my face go red as I looked over at him. I forgot about the fact that I literally just woke up and I must have looked crazy because Leeknow laughed a little.

"Y/n, you're hair-" He joked which made me instantly get up. I shoved the two of them out super fast before groaning. "I'm going to get ready!" I yelled to them before walking to the bathroom and looking in the mirror. My hair was literally everywhere. "Oh...my...god." I groaned before quickly brushing and styling it.

I then applied a little makeup and found a cute outfit to wear. It was just a white tennis skirt and a pink crop top. I then put some white sneakers on and grabbed my wallet before walking out of the room. I then walked down the stairs to see Yeji smacking Leeknow.

"Yah! You have to buy mine too! Not just Y/n's!" Yeji pouted before she smiled and grabbed my arm. "Let's go." she huffed before dragging me out to the car. I took a look back at Lee though he just chuckled before following us out to the car. Was he only wanting to buy my dress? That's weird.

I got into the back of the car while Yeji sat in the passenger seat with Leeknow driving. I was sitting behind Yeji so I had the perfect view of Minho. "What were you two fighting about?" I asked them as if I didn't already know.

"He only wanted to-" Yeji started to say with her arms crossed as Leeknow quickly interrupted. "It was nothing." He huffed. I raised an eyebrow as I smiled and leaned back in my seat. "Whatever you say mr. Lee."

We soon made it to the mall and we all made our way inside. Yeji walked in the doors first and then Leeknow held the door for me to go inside. I politely bowed and gave him a weird look before he just smirked to me. I shook my head and hid my smile, such a player he is.

"Where should we go first? Urban outfitters?" She asked to which I instantly nodded my head. She started to run to the store and I was about to follow but Lee just stood there. I giggled and grabbed his hand, "Come on slow poke." I groaned before dragging him with us.

I took a glance back at him as we ran though He was only staring at me. My heart skipped a beat, the look in his eyes was just so...perfect.

We stopped in front of the store and quickly walked inside. Yeji instantly found lots of dresses to try on and did so quickly. I took my time, looking at all of the dresses as well as the prices while Leeknow followed me. 

"You know I'm buying so the price don't matter." He mumbled behind me. He was there with his arms crossed. I shook my head, "I'm not going to let you pay for it." I told him.

"Too bad, I already said I would." He said as he looked at a dress. I was about to object once again but he pulled a dress out and looked at me. "You should try this one on." He told me. I sighed and looked down at the dress he showed me. It was a black dress that I actually found super cute.