VII

Omniscient
"You know what Nikki, I am so damn tired of you being hateful towards that girl. Ever since she was born you hated her for God knows what! And I am fucking tired of having to dry up the tears her own sister caused. What kinda twisted shit is that?!" Kierra said beyond mad. Seeing Londyn lose her mind was heartbreaking to Kierra cause it was like seeing the same hurt little girl again.

"I don't understand why you can't just mind your fucking business Kierra."

"SHE IS MY FUCKING BUSINESS NIKKI! SHE'S BEEN MY GODDAMN BUSINESS SINCE OCTOBER 19, 2002! And I hate that I let this go on for so long but I'm glad she finally beat yo ass." Kierra said with venom.

"Go to hell Kierra." Kierra looked at Nikki like she had lost her mind but before she jump on her she felt her husband's hands around her waist.

"Let's take the munchkin home, she ain't worth it." He whispered in his hot headed wife's ear.

"I need to find Londyn, Mama?" Despite everything going on, Karen was sitting in a corner zoned out.

"Yeah?" Karen looked tired. She had slight bags under her eyes and her skin was kinda pale.

"You okay mommy?" Kierra immediately blocked everything else out and focused on her mother.

"I'm okay just tired, what did you want?"

"Can you take Erra while me & Jordan go look for Londyn?" Her mother nodded and headed for the door with Kierra behind her.

Riding in the car with Jordan was pure silence to Kierra, she couldn't stop her leg from shaking since she was nervous and scared. The last time her cousin left, she didn't see her again for five years. Kierra knew that Londyn wouldn't leave her daughter but she knows a little something about breaking points and they're something that'll make you do anything.

"Baby calm down you're getting yourself worked up." Jordan's words snapped Kierra back into her reality.

"Maybe you didn't see the look in her eyes.. Londyn had disgust and heartbreak in her eyes. Her eyes went completely dark and that's a lot cause she has golden brown eyes." It scared Kierra a little bit seeing how Londyn's eyes changed color in a split second.

"I don't know babe but what I do know is that you don't need to be stressing okay? The doctor said it's not good for you." She rolled her eyes but immediately regretted it when Jordan pinched her.

"Ow! Don't pinch me."

"Don't roll your eyes at me then, cause you know I'm right." Which he was, it was a lot of things Kierra was keeping from her family. She meant to tell them but her priorities became different when her babies came home.

~2 hours later~

"Okay we been driving around for nearly 2 hours baby, maybe we should just go home? Londyn has her phone, money, and her car I'm sure she's fine. She's probably back home." Jordan said tiredly.

"I'm not leaving until I find my cousin. You can call an uber my love but I'm going to find Londyn." Jordan sighed because he knew she wasn't gon quit and she knew he wasn't gon leave.

"Okay come on."

Kierra's POV
"Wait babe stop here!" I said looking at the familiar park.

"You think she here?" Jordan asked.

"I don't know." I scanned the park for her but I couldn't see anything until I saw her honey blonde hair on the swings.

"Stay here baby." I slowly got out the car not tryna scare her off. She had looked like she had been crying for hours, she had bags under her eyes, her eyes and face were puffy and red.