10. Brewing Tides

Little Devil / Viserys Targaryen / Tommy Shelby out now!

"Where are my cousins?" Taelon pondered.

"Laenor is out celebrating the win and Laena is probably doting over Ragnarok." Rhaenys offered innocently.

"She needs a dragon." Taelon declared. "So do you bud." Acerys nodded over his supper. 

"That she does." Rhaenys agreed.

"And Corlys?" Taelon pondered.

"Out." Rhaenys offered. His gaze met hers with intensity.

"So you invited me in when you are all alone..." taelon remarked holding her gaze. 

"We are not alone." Rhaenys countered looking to Acerys. 

"Ace, you want to take a big piece of cake to your room, you remember where Rhaenys said it was?" Taelon questioned. 

"Yeah!" Acerys agreed jumping up with his plate. "This is the best, cake in bed!" Taelon smirked waiting for him to leave before looking to Rhaenyra. 

"We are all alone." He repeated smugly.  "No one around to hear all the ways I could make you moan?" She licked at her suddenly dry lips. He moved to stand behind her and she didnt dare move. "Why are we wasting time with pleasantries?" Taelon rasped in her ear. She turned to face him grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him to her.

+

'We should make landfall inside the hour, Princess.' Cole told her as they sailed

'How do you think he will take it?' Rhaenyra questioned looking out at the castle in the distance.

'Do you speak of how you rejected every suitor His Grace put before you, or how you abruptly ended the tour with two months remaining?' Cole mused but a dragon shrieking and rumbling caught their attention. Caraxes flew overhead, rocking the ship.

'Take cover!'

'Princess! You all right? Are you? Fetch the maester!' Criston said as he helped Rhaenyra up she clutched at her head as she stared at Caraxes.

'I'm fine.' She assured.

+

With Rhaenys eyes turned to watch him, her lashes lower as he slide his mouth down the back of her dress. She sighed, bowing against the counter and dropping her head between her raised arms. Crouching behind her, he filled his hands with her round cheeks. The black lace panties look so damn sinful on her. Too bad this is the last time she'll wear them.

He gripped the tiny straps around her hips and yank. The sound of ripping lace brings her head around.

"I liked those."

"I'll buy you a hundred more and rip every fucking one of them off your gorgeous ass." He countered. As he stood, he reached around the front of her legs and drag the tips of his fingers up her inner thighs. Her trembling limbs and husky moans scorch heat through his cock, engorging it to painful steel. When his hand encounters the soft hair on her cunt, he tugged hard on the short strands. She bit down on her lip, muffling a gasp. His heart pumps faster, harder. He pressed his chest against her back, kick her feet apart, and slide his finger along her slit. Her head fell back on his shoulder, and her mouth chases his.

Rhaenys liked his dirty talk, liked that he had the skills to back it up. It made her jealous of every woman that got to claim his touch.  That got to feel these lips, his fingers in her. 

He dodged her, tickling her lips along her jaw, down her neck, blanketing her skin with my breaths.

"God, Taelon. I've never felt like this." she moaned out. He nibbled on her shoulder, let her feel his teeth, his tongue, and the heat burning him up inside. Her head rolled, exposing her neck to his kisses.

He sucked on her ear lobe, circling his tongue as he plunged his fingers into her slippery cunt. Fuck, she's so warm and wet and tight. She whimpered and rubbed her ass against his cock, propelling his teasing touches into a panting, grinding imperative. Their bodies roll together, fucking without penetration. His cock was lined up, but his slacks were in the way. He thrust his fingers in her soaking cunt, savoring the clench of her inner walls.

While Viserys was mad at both his children for returning early from their tours he didnt know that he should have been furious with Taelon for fucking Rhaenys instead of finding a proper bride. 

Rhaenys rolled her hips, testing the feel of Taelon, sliding against her insides and filling her with jolts of static. His entire body trembles beneath her.

"Faster." With her palms on his chest, she rotated along his shaft, lifting and rocking. The dragging, tickling strokes were unreal. The little shocks of electricity, the panting sounds of their breaths, everything centers around where they were joined. He rose his head, watching her intensely.

"Ride it." he commanded. She did, willingly and with abandon. "Fucking grind it." His hand slips from the headboard, but just as quickly, he adjusts his grip. "Harder, Rhaenys. Deeper." he commanded and she let loose, lifting her arms behind her head, closing her eyes, and circling her hips. When she bounced, her breasts sway and the bed frame creaks. When she bear down and rocked, her clit catches fire. She could come like this. A bona-fide orgasm. With a cock inside her. Taelon's gorgeous thick cock. Hard to ignore the significance of that.

"Ah, fuck." The headboard groans in his grip.

"Look at you." Taelon whispered and she opened her eyes and collide with his, a smile pulling at her cheeks. His biceps flex above his head, his thighs hardening beneath her.

"Give me your mouth."

She slid up his chest and thrust her hips, delighting in the feeling of the new angle. When she reached his lips, his tongue seeking her, twirling and tasting. He snapped his teeth at her, his muscles bunching and twitching.

"Your sloppy cunt is dripping all over me." His filthy mouth strengthens the brewing tide inside her.