22. Seven Days & Seven Nights

Rich Man / Tyland Lannister /Aislynn Hightower out now!!

''Lady Alicent.'' Hobert remarked as he approached his niece.

''We thank you for coming, uncle.'' Alicent said softly.

''I worried that given leave of your father's shadow, you might wither in King's Landing's sun. But you stood tall. Know that Old town stands with you.'' Hobert remarked. 

"THank you uncle. That means a great deal." ALicent informed him honestly.

"You know I'm right." Rhaenys murmured as Taelon swayed with her. 

"I didnt approach you, you approached me." Taelon remarked. "And I didnt fight you when you said we had a time line, I just sped it up." Taelon reminded her. "Because you were right." Rhaenys sighed leaning her head on his chest. 

"Maybe I wanted you to fight for this, for me." Rhaenys whispered against him. Taelon stopped swaying but Rhaenys didnt lift her head. 

"You did?" Taelon countered confused. "I thought..." She met his gaze. 

"Corlys never fought for me and yes, I knew that this was... but... its for the best... but... you gave up so easily." 

"You made some good points." Taelon reminded her. 

"Our timeline." Rhaenys remarked softly. "Seven days seven night before Laenor and Rhaenyra are wed. I want you until then." Taelon smirked back at her. 

''In the Vale, men are made to answer for their crimes. Even Targaryens.'' Gerold said stiffly coming up to Daemon.

''Who are you?'' Daemon questioned bored.

''Ser Gerold Royce of Runestone.''

''And?'' Daemon said picking up his glass spinning the liquid.

''I am cousin to your late lady wife.'' Gerold sneered.

Tommen watched as Taelon led Rhaenys out of the banquet hall, Corlys was chatting up a storm with everyone else that he didnt notice his wifes absence. 

"

"We should already be out there." Rhaenys remarked coyly as Taelon nudged her into an empty chamber.

"And we can be late, we made our appearances, they saw us, they wont care. What are they going to do?" Taelon countered nipping at her neck.

"Well... when you put it like that." Rhaenys agreed. 

"Nothing, they will do nothing." Taelon assured running his hands over her dress.

"You like this dress?" Rhaenys questioned he hummed his agreement. "Then take it off." Rhaenys agreed kissing Taelon as he picked her up.

They kissed, long and slow, their tongues stroking, their bodies pressing together tightly. Rhaenys smiled into him as he fisted her dress. Hands sliding in the slits on her dress.

''Ahh, yes. Terrible thing. I'm positively bereft.'' Daemon said trying to keep the smug smile from his face. ''Such a tragic accident.'

''You know better than anyone, it was no accident.''

''Are you confessing some guilt, Ser Gerold?'' Daemon countered

''I am making an accusation.'' Gerold corrected.

"Taelon," Rhaenys breathed back breathlessly. On a whimpered moan she melted, the fabric of her dress a cool caress against his heated skin. He took his time, licking and sucking, nipping and soothing, relishing every moan and sigh. He turned around, guiding her back toward the couch, slowly easing her back, but her lips stuck to his.

"Taelon, Taelon," His name a plea on her lips. 

Filthy kisses full of hungry, gasping need. With slow, deliberate movements he ran his hands over the curves of her body, finding the ties of her dress. He pulled at them gently. She smiled feeling the restriction loosen, feeling his warm hands on her skin. Kissing where her bodice stopped and her skin bared. 

''You know, in King's Landing, men are made to answer for their slanders. Even old bronze cunts like you.'' Daemon mused and Gerold scoffed ''The truth is, I'm glad you've come. I wish to speak to you about my inheritance.''

'''What inheritance?'' Gerold countered

''Lady Rhea and I had no heirs. As her husband, whatever she was due now passes to me. She stood to inherit all of Runestone... Did she not? After my niece's wedding, I plan to fly to the Eyrie and petition Lady Jeyne myself. Perhaps I'll see you there, Ser Gerold.'' Daemon said smugly.

Taelon allowed his hands to roam down Rhaenys rib cage and hips, slipping his hands under the hem of her dress, the edges of her panties silk against his palms. He savored the smooth curve of her backside as she sucked his earlobe, balancing her hands on his thighs, dangerously close to his crotch, pulling him closer.

Pleasure coiled through her, tighter and tighter, centering on her clit and the slow circling of his thumb there. She pressed her fingers hard against the seat, desperate for more leverage to force him to finish this. So close. His hand drops away and then his voice is in her ear, low and rougher than she had ever heard it.

"Love me." Rhaenys demanded.