004

( yes I changed Ashanti's face claim )Ashanti De'nae Bennett

Ashanti De'nae Bennett

My pops was in jail for bout 2 weeks now and everything was honestly so boring.

Woodabear🧸

I'm bored ☹️

Mmcht I'm finna come get yo nappy headed ass 😒

You already know the drill🤭

I jumped off my bed and put on my white skims dress, pink flip flops, and my pink telfar bag. 

" you look ugly" my brother mugged me walking past my room.
" ya mama!" I yelled and paused realizing we got the same mama.

I got a text from wooda saying he was outside.

" yoooo " I said opening his car door and sitting in passanger.
" been around me too long lil dude, but where you tryna go?"
" shit ion care I'm chillin" I shrugged sinking in the seat.
" bet, ima js take you back to my shit"
" fasho" I said looking out the window as he pulled off.

~ at Woodas house ~

I unbuckled my seat belt and got out the car. He came around to where I was and held my hand as we walked down the steep sidewalk into his house.

" Hey Zaylon" His mama looked up from her phone.
" Hey ma"
" and who is this doll?" His mom looked at me and smiled. She smiled at me like a mother would do her daughter.
" Ashanti this is my mom Saylah, mom this is Ashanti forehead Bennett " He said and laughed when I punched his shoulder.
" it's nice too meet you baby" She smiled at me.
" same to you" I smiled back then followed Wooda up the steps to his room.

He had one of those modern homes with marble floors and countertops. As I walked into his room I noticed he had blue walls and a plaid bed set.

" oh I know you got more hoes than Santa Claus " I shook my head
" mane watch out" he giggled showing his blue power chain braces.
" What you came here too get?" I said and belly flopped onto his bed.
" you smoke?"
" yessssirrrrrr" I grinned hard asl.

~ some hours later ~

After some hours of smoking, raiding his house for snacks, and MMA fighting we decided to go back to my house.

Me and wooda creeped through the front door hoping my brothers wasn't gonna see us walk in together.

" The fuck?" My brother Sevyn mugged me and wooda.

Sevyn devyn and my aunty nesha was all sitting on the couch watching baby boy.

" fuck out they business... anyways come watch the movie wit us y'all" Nesha motioned me and wooda to come to the couch with them.