001

Ashanti Danae Bennett

" baby I know this is going to be a tough move" My mom said kissing my forehead

" I don't wanna leave...I love my dad but living with him is insane" I pouted feeling my eyes fill with tears.
" I know you don't wanna leave your friends but your dad wants to really be hands on in your life and I'm going to give him that chance" She wiped my eyes and pulled me into a hug.

My mom ( Nykole) and dad ( Dayvon ) divorced 4 years ago when my mother cheated and got pregnant with my little sister Aarson. Once the divorce was
Final my mom decided too keep me and my dad kept the twins. They would always visit me and I'd always visit them but now my dad wanted me to come live with him. My mom and dad never stopped being there for eachother despite their ups and downs.

" mama can I go say bye too trinity before dad picks me up?"
" I can't stand that lil fake ass girl but go ahead" My mama mugged.

I closed my last suitcase and grabbed my telfar purse making my way down the steps and out the door.

Nykole Danae Bennett
( yes she kept his last name )

As I watched my baby girl walk out the door I sat on my couch feeling a lump form in my throat. Of course I don't want my baby 11 hours away, but I do want Von to feel more apart of her life. He's never missed a birthday, Christmas, not even a Valentine's Day. But he wanted her to be with him Atleast her junior year of school so I agreed. 

I know it's hurting her to have to move from her friends but I'm trying to fix some of the dysfunction I've caused. When I cheated I disturbed all my kids way of living and I do everything they ask trying to apologize for it. So hopefully this will be a good decision weather Ashanti knows it or not.

Dayvon🤍
Is Shanti ready for me to get her?

She went to go talk to trinity
Real quick🙄

That fake ass girl she be telling me bout?😒

Yes bru😒

She ain't never gone learn🙄🤣 but anyway can I come in?

Yea the door open.

" Fat head!" He bust through the front door calling for me
" not too much hoe" I flipped him off getting off the couch too approach him.
" when" He smirked biting my finger.
" ew" Shanti walked through the door wit a mug on her face.

Me and von looked at eachother and js laughed.

" how my girls been?" Von said wrapping his arm around Ashanti.
" good" She did that little cute smile she always does.
" what about the fire baby?"He said referring to my daughter Aarson.
" she's with her dad" I said slapping him on the shoulder.
" you know I love her" He giggled.

He never treated her differently always got her something on birthdays, Christmas, and any other holidays.

" you ready baby?" Von said too Ashanti when she came back from
Downstairs with her bags in hand.
" yea" she said lowly looking back at the house one more time.
" Keep my baby safe Dayvon" I said giving Ashanti one last tight hug.
" I always do"
" nigga I let you take her to the doctor when she was 7 and her whole damn head got stuck in the vending machine"
" in his defense he told me to put my arm up there but I ain't listen " Shanti said laughing.
" whatever just keep my baby in one peice Dayvon!"
" yes ma'am "

Seeing them walk out the door broke my heart. I always got to see them leave together but never come home together and that's what hurt me most.

Ashanti Danae Bennett

" I know you a little sad but won't it be cool to be back with your brothers"
" my brothers leave they dirty condoms langing over the trash can" I mugged making my daddy bust out laughing.
" what about ya cousins?"
" yea I am happy too see them especially my girl Taylor!"
" she been missing you too" my dad chuckled.
" and I've missed her"
" good... so how have ya mom and Aarson been?"
" they're okay but I'm scared to leave mom by herself to watch her because mom works ha butt off and she cant always be there so when Aarson's having a seizure sometimes I'm
The only one there to see her through it" I said as my voice got shakey.

My mom was by far the best I could ever ask for. She was there for us emotionally and financially.I know it was wearing her out to work the hours she does and still be with us all the time. I was worried about how stressed she would be with me gone.

" princess your mom is one of the strongest women I know. It's hard but she got it and she knows Aarson's dad will help her even I will. "
" I know but since she's strong she don't be asking for help. And that really be breaking my heart dad. "
" I know baby I know, that's one thing we didn't see eye to eye about a lot of the time" he wiped my tears with one hand.

I looked out the window putting in my AirPods.

__________________
A/n: welcome to the first page of
The marijuana sequel I'm excited too see where this story goes 🤭🤭