67 - Top of the World

Start from the beginning

Chris stepped into the room and knelt down on a knee in front of Alexa, taking one of her strappy heels into his hand and sliding her foot inside, adjusting and tightening the buckle on the strap for her. When he was satisfied with his work he brought her leg up and lightly kissed just above the strap around her ankle. He did the same for the other heel, before he stood up and offered her out a helping hand.

Alexa took his hand easily and stood up onto her tip toes to give him a quick kiss.

"You look incredible, by the way," Chris said, sealing his sentence with another kiss.

Alexa looked down at her dress, a color block midi, and patted it down a bit, getting rid of a few wrinkles, "Thanks."

Chris offered out his arm for Alexa to lace hers through and they walked out of her apartment together towards Chris' car, parked right out front

——————————

Alexa watched out the window as the bright sun lit up the streets and buildings around them. Alexa loved the architecture of New York, she could spend her entire day as a tourist simply admiring the buildings.

When Chris stopped at a red light, Alexa's eye was drawn in by a beautiful looking little restaurant, tucked in quietly beneath the large historic buildings around it.

The small two tabled patio was framed by lush greenery and ivy climbing around the railings and the fire escapes

The small two tabled patio was framed by lush greenery and ivy climbing around the railings and the fire escapes. Edison bulbs shown brightly, even in the early evening sun, just below a sign that read Little Prince.

"That place looks so cute. I've never seen it before."

"No? I've heard it's pretty decent," Chris said with a smile.

"Is it a French restaurant? With the name and all?"

Chris nodded with an affirming hum, flipping on his turn signal as the light changed to green.

"We'll have to check it out sometime."

"Yeah. Sometime." Chris replied as he turned the next corner, and found a small parking lot down the next block.

Sweets - 𝘈 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara