"I'm not even going to deny it."
Isla shrugged her shoulders. It was true, she was utterly in love with the boy. Everything he did made her smile, she's never been this happy with anyone before. Yet it still felt like something was missing, but Isla would never admit that.

"You two really are soulmates."
Sarah smiled.

"Alright, should we go grab some more watermelons and head back?"
Kiara spoke suddenly, getting up from her seat.

The girls agreed with her plan and headed back to the boat with three more watermelons.

"Hi"
Sarah announced their arrival to the boys as the three of them arrived at the boat.
"What y'all talking about?"

"Uh..fishing."
John B excused, letting Isla know something else was going on, but she decided to ignore it as she hopped back onto the boat.

"Need help?"
JJ asked her, to which she nodded, handing him the watermelon she was holding.

"Goodness gracious."
He cursed at the weight of the fruit before setting it down next to him, pulling the girl to his lap.

"Let's keep going."
Kiara stated with a smile as John B continued driving again.

The six of them didn't arrive back at the Outerbanks until later that afternoon.

"You know I gotta be honest, I'm not exactly looking forward to a check-in at home."
Kiara confessed when they all walked down the dock behind John B's house.
"My parents probably already arranged my funeral."

"I predict unpleasantries at the Heyward household after I left the truck in Charleston."
Pope nodded in agreement.

"Then don't go home yet."
Isla shrugged.

"She's right, no one knows we're here, right?"
JJ agreed.
"And you two aren't going to get into any more trouble for showing up twelve hours later. Am I right, or am I right?"

"You're not wrong."
Pope gave in.

"So that means we have twelve hours to do whatever we want."
JJ concluded.
"A little Pogue fellowship, how does that sound?"

"Sounds like the best plan you've ever had."
Isla smiled, linking her arm into his.

"Let the shot hit the fan tomorrow."
John B agreed, getting on board of their little plan.

"The cops could be looking for us, it could be really stupid."
Sarah was the only one to disagree, causing JJ to let go of Isla's arm and walk towards the blonde girl.

"Sarah Cameron, you've heard of my philosophy, right?"
He asked once he stood next to her.

"No"
She chuckled.

"Stupid things have great outcome all the time."
He quoted as all the other Pogues lip synced the words along wit him, having heard the sentence at least a million times before.

To say the six teens were having fun was a big understatement.

They were having the absolute time of their lives as they all sat in the 'cat's ass' , smoking weed, goofing around and drank beer like it was water in the desert.