iii. scars

The three claw marks on his chest always fascinate her. She traced it gently with her finger. The two were cuddling on her sofa while Goo was off somewhere else.

Selina was halfway on top of a topless Gun who had finished his shower and decided to not wear a shirt. He had put his arm around her and rest his hand on her hip, closing his eyes as she gently traced his tattoos and scars.

"You're still fascinated by it?" Gun smiled amusedly, peeking out of one eye. She hummed in reply, circling her fingers on the claw marks.

"I can't believe I managed to scar you back then. I was so bloodthisty. Now I can't even do it. I've grown soft." Selina pouted and moved her fingers to his collarbone, continuing her tracing.

"You're slacking off. Are you even training?"

"...No." She muttered, "Other than the missions Mr. Choi sends us to beat up gangs, I haven't got to."

She sighed and stopped her tracing, "Training brings back bad memories anyways."

"Your parents?" He asked as the hand on her hip moved to her head.

"Yeah. Why did they train me so hard? Back when I first met you, I was so happy the training stopped as my parents went on their way. A lifetime full of harsh training was enough in my books. Then I tried reintregrating to society, which I first had doubts. But then not long after I met people, I just feel the urge to punch them for annoying me. I wanted to stop but I couldn't. They were easy to defeat, until I met you."

She looked up to him. "It was months. Months I defeated weak people. They couldn't even win. I got cocky with my strength, thinking that I was invincible. I was not. That's what I felt when I fought against you. I fainted. I lost. I am still human, and being defeated by someone stronger made me think about how my training was useless."

"It's ironic how I joined Mr. Choi with the promise of fighting strong people when in the end I've grown weaker." She scoffed. "I must've thought that if I fought someone stronger after losing, I'll get better. Those people are not stronger than you, or even me."

"Then you just need to fight me often to bring your bloodlust back." He softly patted her head, making her look up. Easy solution.

"Is it a good thing? I don't really like my bloodlust. I am way happier now." She sighed. "But... It does have it's use."

"One day you'll thank me that you continued your training."

"As long as it's fun..." She laid her head back on his chest and smiled, "I won't slack off. I'm training against the strongest man anyways. I don't like losing!"

She continued tracing his scars, then slowly went up to his face.

"Goo really did a number in you," She traced the scar in the middle of his eyes. Gun rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"He got off worse."

"Oh you two. Sometimes you're buddies and sometimes you're not." Selina sighed.

They're like kids sometimes.

__________

"Goo!" Selina pushed him in surprise from the back.

"Gahh!!" He stumbled, trying to balance himself from falling.

"Selly! You know that I have steel pins on my body! Don't surprise me like that!" Goo chastised, flicking her in the forehead.

"Ouch! Sorry!" She apologized and clutched the area he flicked.

"I was just happy to see you near my school!" She happily took his arm. The two walked together.

"Yeah, I had business here. Hey, you look cute in your uniform." Goo praised. Selina chuckled.

"Don't I always wear my uniform in front of you guys?"

"True..." He hummed, "But you're looking very cute today."

"Aww," She cooed, letting go of his arm and giving a twirl. "I never really thought of looking good in my uniform."

Goo laughed and pulled her back to his side, and held her hand. They continued walking hand in hand, swaying it back and forth.

"Oh Selly. Your confidence in your daily life is so different when you're the Red Devil." He sighed.

"Well, I can't help it. I'm more used to the Red Devil type of life than the normal one. Thankfully I'm better now at socializing, thanks to you guys!"

"What, you beat up your schoolmates?"

"...?"

"That's our way of socializing."

"No, no. You two talk to me like I'm normal. And I'm very happy for that."

"That's nice, Selly." Goo ruffled her hair with his free hand. "In the short time we've known you, you've grown so much."

"Of course."

The two waited for the bus, and not long it arrived.

"Where are we going?" She asked as she tapped the bus card, then followed Goo along to take a seat.

"To see a friend of mine." Goo answered simply.

"You have a friend other than me, Gun, and James?"

"Selly! I'm not that antisocial. He's part of it too." Goo pouted. "You just haven't met him yet."

"Oh, I can't wait then."

__________

The two arrived at a fancy looking private school. Selina had gaped at the sight of it. It was damn big and looked so expensive. Goo was instantly led in, and the students had bowed for both him and her.

Selina kept following Goo as he walked to a fancy looking door. He knocked, and it was opened by a student. They were led in, and the chair at the desk turned around.

"You look better." Goo whistled. Said boy stood up and walked around his desk to lean on it.

"Hello, Goo. I see you've bought someone with you?" His eyes went to Selina and Goo's entwined hands.

Selina let go of Goo's hand (which made him pout) and walked in front of the boy.

"I'm Selina Choi." She held out her hand, "Nice to meet you...?"

"Eugene." He shook her hand with a smile. "It's nice to meet you too."

____________________

A/N

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to check out my other stories:

HARDCORE [Lookism | OC × Various]
MY IDOL [Lookism | DG × OC]
CIRCLES [Viral Hit | Seong Taehoon × OC]

Follow my profile to get updates on the ongoing stories!