15 - Fireworks (SPG)

Start from the beginning

I didn't know she's this hot.

She's burning my body.

When I didn't move she leaned, "Tell me what do you want." She whisper.

"I- I, uh." I couldn't say it..

"You what?" She asked impatiently.

The f, I don't know how to say it. Why are we ended up in to this position where she's on my top?

"I- I," I sight heavily and grab her nape and kiss her. I couldn't say it so I did it.

We're kissing again, her body burning up mine. I never kissed anyone and I don't know if I'm doing it right.

I pulled from the kiss and ask her, "How was it?"

"How was what?" She's now irritated

"M-my kiss? I don't kiss anyone—" She stop me from saying things and kiss me again.

Her hands are roaming my body and I couldn't stop her because I want what she's doing. I like it.

"Ssehhejsj." I don't what does that mean it came out naturally into my mouth.

Her hands are now undressing me, Oh my, God. What's happening? I don't want to protest because I like what she's doing

"Stop me." She whisper in my ears.

I shake my head slowly.

"Jesus." She said firmly and continue kissing me, down to my neck and down to my collarbone and back to my neck.

"Ahhh~" I couldn't stop it.

She finally undress my cloths, I'm only wearing my underwear now. What's happening?

"God, you're so sexy."

"Am I?" I asked without thinking.

She smirked, "Yeah, let me prove it to you."

She came back kissing me again and again, I felt her hands are now touching my breast but I'm still wearing my bra.

"Rebecca, please, stop me." She pleaded but I like what she's doing and it's too late..

I unclamp my bra and let her see what I am hiding there, her face got really red.

"Touch me." I don't know why I'm this brave but yeah. "Touch me."

She obliged to do what I have told her, while she's busy kissing my neck her hands are also busy with my twinkle.

"You're so hot, what the fyck?" She told me half breath.

"Ohh, Freen." I arch my back.

"What did you call me?"

"Freen, do me." I begged. I never did this to anyone but I'm so brave right now. I'm so turned on.

Her kisses went down to my collarbone and to my Twinkle, I reach her hair and slightly pulling and pushing it me.

"Ohhh~"

She's really busy doing her business with my Twinkle and I'm busy making unnecessary sounds to her.

With my panties on, I felt she slide a finger on me there.

"Should I take it off?" She asked me. I didn't response. My fear started to creep me. I don't want to feel the pain.

She came back to her business with my twinkle and started massaging my thing down there.

My eyes are rolling up because I don't understand what's going on with my body, it's really hot and I don't know how to define the feelings.

"Freen!" I shouted, she didn't stop and still making her things with my thing and my Twinkles.

"Ohh, hnnngg~"

"Rebecca, you're panties are on but I want you to know, you're so wet." She grind.

I felt so shy and but still hot.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" I don't. I shake my head.

She started kissing my lips again and the last thing that I know was she's sliding panty out of my body, I'm completely naked in front of my boss.

"Can I touch it?"

"You're touching it already." I shyly told her.

"Yeah with your panties on, now you're not wearing it, so, Can i touch it?"

"I- I don't kn-" Fuck, her hands are so hot. I arch my back. She's enjoying my reaction because she's smiling from ears to ears.

Shes touching it, massaging it and teasing me because she stop doing it.

"Why did you stop?" I asked irritated.

"Do you want it?" She asked. I nodded. "Beg."

"Please." I gulp.

"Please what?" She asked playfully.

"Do me, Miss Freen." She smirk and continue touching me there again

"Good girl." She got up for a moment and scan my body, I'm shy so I cover my things with my hands.

"Spread your legs for me, Rebecca." I'm shy.

I didn't move so she position herself between my legs and she spread it herself, I didn't protest.

"Good girl." She's started massaging it again while looking into my eyes intensely.

"Oh my God." I whispered

She slide one finger inside me it was painful but she has a remedy for it. She leaned to me and kiss my lips while pushing her finger in and out to my pearl.

"You're a very good girl, Rebecca." She's still kissing me and moving her fingers inside me until the pain go away and replace it with pleasure.

I spread my legs even more for her.

"Ahhh, Ohhh uhhhh, hnngg Freen~" I couldn't stop making those sounds for her.

"That's right moan for me, mound my name, only my name."

After a coouple of thrust I reach my climax. The fireworks in the sky and I felt my eyes are closing and I couldn't do anything about it..

--

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Unedited, expect typos and wrong grammar, thank youuu

- 💕🤙