"Unlike us, you probably wouldn't have destroyed the wall that day" Annie says as she looks at them all.

"You guys don't have to fight" Reiner says as he takes a step forward, "watch from a safe place with Gabi, Falco, Levi and Dina. If the Jaegerists spot you, you'll have no choice but to fight. So, stay out of it".

"And just watch you guys slaughter each other?" Conny asks as he glances to the side.

"Is this even situation that titans alone can solve?" Jean asks as he looks down.

"Now, now, Reiner. Just because I've been out of service for the past few years, doesn't mean I can't put a hole in between someone's eyes" Dina says as she comes over, "I was trained by my Father to be strong. I can pick up any weapon and not miss a single shot. You're going to want and need me in this fight".

"I have no intention of spectating" Hange says as they slide down into the ditch with Magath, "after all, the Jaegerists have killed four already. Besides, humanity doesn't have much time left. I saw titans crossing the sea, letting off tonnes of steam. Judging by their speed, they've probably set foot on Marley. I'm sure the closest cities in the Northeast are being destroyed. Who knew they'd cross the sea so quickly? Just how many have died, thus far?".

Magath walks over to Yelena and pushes Onyankopon out of the way as he puts his hand over Yelena's mouth and forces his foot into her shoulder.

"Tell us where Eren Jaeger is headed!" Magath yells as he puts more pressure on her shoulder, "talk or I'll give you another elbow to bend!".

"Magath!" Evelyn yells as Magath lets go of Yelena.

"Don't be scared! I won't kill you!" Magath says as he glares at Yelena.

"That's a relief" Yelena says with an odd smile, "I changed my mind. I don't want to die until I see how this ends. If you take me with you, I might just stay where Eren is headed".

"We don't have time to torture her" Onyankopon says from behind Magath.

Some small rocks fall from above Yelena as Magath looks up and sees Gabi trying to climb over the edge of the ditch.

"Conny, Jean, Mikasa, Armin..." Magath says as he walks to the four of them, "I want to apologise for our behaviour last night. We... were wrong. I was foolish to bring up justice. Disgusting as it is, I was desperately trying to justify my actions. I feared to look at myself and see I've become as vile as Marley. It's wrong to make you bear the sins of the past due to your race. Pieck, Annie, Reiner..." he says as he turns to look at the three of them, "you shouldn't have to endure the world's hatred your whole lives, either. However, it's our duty to remember this stupid, bloodstained history. Eren Jaeger wants to eradicate everything, and that's unforgivable. The hell won't end until we turn away from this senseless killing" he says as he bows to everyone, "but... please... just this once, look the other way until this senseless bloodshed is over".

"I refuse" Armin says calmly, "I won't stand by with clean hands".

They all make their plan as they split into their teams.

"Floch, where are you?" Armin yells as he and Conny sit outside of the building Floch is holding Lady Kiyomi hostage in, on their horses, "where are the Azumabitos?".

"Armin?" Floch questions as he opens the window.

"Floch!" Armin says as he stands in front of the window.

"What's with all the commotion? Where have you been until now?" Floch asks as he looks out of the window.

"Chasing the Cart titan!" Armin says as he looks up at Floch, "it's with the Armoured! They're swimming away! Hurry or they'll escape! We need the flying boat! Order the Azumabitos to get it ready!".