UNO REVERSE CARD (JAY × Y/N)

Start from the beginning

Your heart started to beat fast as you glanced at Jay with a questioning expression while he was just smiling at you. You got confused even more thinking how he could act like that despite of what happened to the both of you.

You raised a brow out of confusion as you look at your dad and his. The two old man just smiled at you and your dad even signaled you to go with Jay.

Your parents are aware that you and Jay became legal lovers, but you haven't told your dad yet that you already ended things with Jay...you don't know if Jay cleared things with his parents in regard to that matter.

"What the fuck is going on?". You thought to yourself.

"We'll be late, C'mon". Jay said pulling your Dior bag which surprised you.

You are still confused that moment because of his sudden approach towards you. Despite of that, you walked with him out of your house.

You crossed your arms and plastered a snobbish expression as you stopped in front of his car.

"What is this all about?". You asked in an irritated tone.

He faced you and let out a deep sigh, his expression was stern and deadpan as he looks at her you.

"Our parents has high expectations for us". He said in a cold tone as he looks away.

You smirked at his words and raised a brow at him.

"I also have high expectations for you, for us but you wasted it like shit Jay". You said, emphasizing each word and opened the passenger seat of his car and got yourself inside and slammed the door close in anger.

You were so mad at him this very moment because he seemed to be so easy after all that he did and happened.

Jay got himself inside the car at the driver's seat, you gave him a death glare and he noticed that when he glanced at you from the rear-view mirror.

He started the car's engine and drove away.

An eerie silence was between you both in the whole drive to the University.
When you arrived at the University, you took your bag and immediately went out of his car and forcedly slammed the door again.

You are aware that Jay was watching your attitude right now and you don't give a single damn about it, you were mad at him.

You walked your way to the entrance of the campus, leaving Jay on where he was.

"Hey Y/n!". Someone called you so you immediately looked back to see who it was, it turned out to be Jungwon your classmate also the notorious campus It-Boy.

Jungwon ran to meet you and you were happy to see him.

"How's the research interview?". You asked him as you both walk inside the campus.

"Done". He said raising the handbag he was carrying which you assume that contains your first project for the new semester. You and Jungwon had been paired for a research interview a day before the sem break.

Apparently, you and Jungwon should have done the project during sem break but you had some important matters to handle regarding on your family's company so you asked him if he could do it and so he agreed since you know he could actually do it himself.

Jungwon is a pretty smart guy, the definition of looks and intelligence.

"I knew I could count on you Won". You said and he just nodded at you.