"Continue the music."

The music continues.

•|•|•

In the library.

Luffy and Eustass ended up in the library, Luffy was amazed at the floating books and more magical, amazing stories from them. Eustass observes him for quite a while and also starts to look at some books, they were both alone in the library.

"It's amazing how you tame a dragon by yourself. Even though I can do better."

Luffy didn't mean to ignore him, it's just he was amazed at everything.

"DON'T IGNORE ME MORON!!"

Eustass irk and Luffy sparkly look at him, "What?" with a smile, Eustass's eyes twitch, 'It's so hard to communicate with him.' he deeply thought as he noticed Luffy tried to reach something from the shelf, and due to his small height, Luffy couldn't reach the book, it was too high for him to reach it. Eustass sigh and walk up to him.

He reached the book for him, and Luffy took it from him. The book was about "Dragons".

Eustass noticed that they were seen pretty close, pretty close. "Thanks!!" Luffy thanked him with a smile, Luffy didn't mind how close they were because he and Law did the same in the past few days, and didn't mind when he got pinned on the shelf, their eyes quickly met up.

It was quiet and none of them spoke a word.

Those red pupils of his eyes, met the black pupils of Luffy's eyes. If Law has many tattoos, Eustass has many scars, Eustass can tell that Law and Luffy seem to get very close, which means, something happened between them without him knowing.

Those round big eyes just met his, Eustass felt he was being sucked by those eyes. Pulling him to move closer, he did sleep with so many women and men in the past and yet this time, was different. Eustass walked closer that made Luffy step back and got pinned in the shelf.

Eustass would never think he would end in this situation, the overwhelming feeling on his body. The blood that was rising, he was urging to touch him, so eagerly, even Luffy doesn't exactly mind this situation, but it exactly happened like last time.

It wasn't very comfortable for Luffy to be the part where Law expresses his bitter emotions towards him after the kiss, that he regret kissing someone like him.

Eustass suddenly moved his one arm around his waist and pulled Luffy closer which startled Luffy slightly, it was a bit surprising for him that Eustass can move him like this. Even though Luffy and Law are closer, they were not "Lovers".

That small figure that was in front of him, delicate, innocent and fragile, pure, even though he does not know about Law and Luffy kiss, or he knows that they "actually" kiss from the spot, Eustass can't do anything about it.

Penguin was going to enter the library as he stopped for a moment when he saw Luffy and Eustass alone, they seem very close, that an arm wraps around Luffy's waist, when Eustass jokes something, Luffy escapes a soft laugh.

He just stood there for a moment and crossed his arms, he leaned his back to the wall, he didn't enter the library.

And for Law, he was searching for Luffy.

Eustass, Penguin and Law.

What a combination?

Well, Penguin only waits for Luffy and Eustass, because he was going to grab a few books that Bepo ordered him around that Bepo needs a few books to study.