The shining star.

TW! This chapter contains mentions of blood.

_____________________

....

....

He is too tired too deal with this.

And so, his sight swayed and-

thud

"Seventeen!!!"

__________________________________________

He is not sure why, but he woke up,

In the past. What.

The day he got his memories back to be specific, this is no coincidence, of course his life won't be so normal.

However, What was more nerving was the golden star  (that he was sure was NOT there the last time he was here.) that resisted behind the door of the sleeping room.

......

He checked it, just out of curiosity.

a ping sound filled his ears, and a window, An awfully familiar black window popped in front of his eyes.

_______________________________

*(The great discovery of the shining star warms your heart, you are filled with INTEGRITY .)

 *(HP fully restored.)

______________________________

Hans      LV 1     4320:03

Orphanage – Sleeping Room

- File Saved -

_______________________________

....ha.

.....haha...

..hahaHAH-

"AHAHAHAHAH!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH-"

the ginger started laughing uncontrollably, which made the brown haired kid who was watching him from a distance alongside a few other kids be.. concerned.

"psst..are you sure he didn't lose his mind from that hit..?"

"I-...I'm not sure anymore, thinking back, that was a pretty bad hit.."

....

Integrity, huh?

....

...for some reason, this world became under the settings of his previous world, he was also pretty sure he was the only one applied to it as everyone else is acting the same and no one is freaking out about some video-game themed fight suddenly appearing, did video games even exist in this world?

properly never did and never will, there is no way a maniac like the white star would even care about modernizing the world, what an..er...

....

...he was once and is still like the white star, but he at least was able to go back and erase what he did.

Now thinking of it...He.. wanted to make sure if going back still applies.

...might as well figure out hmm?

.....

It was currently past 1 am, he was standing alone in the kitchen, holding a knife.

Then.

stab

....ugh..that hur-

....

he can see a golden star right behind him, he raised his hand and-

ping

_______________________________

*(The great discovery of the shining star warms your heart, you are filled with INTEGRITY .)

*(HP fully restored.)

Hans    LV 1     4320:03

Orphanage – Sleeping Room

- File Saved -

_______________________________

........

Yes, It still does, great.

...

... now that the settings of his previous world applies to.. him, at least, does that also mean that he can level up?

don't get him wrong, he definitely won't kill someone just to find out, haha!

haha..ha...

......

A ginger haired kid can be seen in the view, holding a bloodied knife, and a dark blue haired adult on the ground, surrounded by blood.

a shadow covering half of the ginger haired kid's face, while the only thing that can be seen from the other half was the narrowed eye of the ginger haired kid.

.....

the ginger haired kid then got out the room, walked towards the door of the sleeping room, raised his bloodied hand in front of a shining star that is lighting the hallway with it's light, then...

ping

_____________________________

Hans   LV 2    4450:10

Orphanage – Sleeping Room

- File Saved -
_____________________________

*(HP fully restored)
_____________________________

"pft...haha.."

"My! Is luck finally by my side again? Haha!!"

A smile  formed on the kid's face, Seems that he got an idea?

......

He decided.

Regrettably and sadly, a brutal massacre will take place in an orphanage in the fringes of the county of Henituse, a massacre that was caused by people in black uniforms bearing a white star surrounded by red stars.

HOWEVER! Sudden thunder will hit the orphanage causing a GREAT fire! Burning down the orphanage alongside the people in black!

but-! Is seems that there will be a survivor,

only one survivor, that is, a six years old kid.

......

.....Yes, Luck surely is by his side this time.

Well, He is, Very curious on why Arm targeted harries village...might as well meet the black haired guy too.

........

........

"hello kiddo!"

she said with a big smile and cheery tone.

"my name is lilian, and I'm the doctor of this village, is it okay if I ask you some questions?"

giving her a nod, she got up, took a chair from across the room, placed it where she was crouching, sat on it, then told the guy who he now knew by the name leo, to go inform the henituse knights that he was awake.

This one is new, but was expected.

and then, she started asking and he started answering. just like the time before.

"First of all, What is your name? I can't keep calling you kid, can i?"

this time, he answered,

"Hans! my name is Hans!"

Giving his best smile, a smile that is not normal for a kid who supposedly survived a brutal incident. After all, he lost his memories due to the traumatic experience.

....

This will be Fun.