Backgrounds

Amberfire

- Her first mate was called Birdcry. He is a deceased SeasonClan warrior, and the father of Hazelshade. No one ever knew Hazelshade was Amberfire's kit, and no one ever knew Dawnstream was Amberfire's mother. Amberfire's family runs through a long line of lies and fake stories. Her parents are Dawnstream and Spiketail, both deceased. Her current mate is Woodfur, whom loves her deeply, but she doesn't love him. She got harsh after Birdcry's death, and when Woodfur fell in love with her for her harshness and her tongue, she was greatly unhappy. She hasn't been able to go back to being the cat she was before Birdcry's death.

New Zealand

- He has been the leader of CountryClan for quite some time now, but he's actually very young. About Stormdawn's age, and I think most people would know what this means. New Zealand is a feisty leader and he won't be put down easily.

Stonestar and Wheatpelt

- Stonestar was corrupted by a prophecy he received some time ago about Stormdawn destroying his Clan. He secretly turned Wheatpelt on her to make her feel pained, and was shocked when it didn't affect her at all, but backfired on Wheatpelt instead. Wheatpelt had been constantly trying to talk to Stormdawn to apologize, but Stormdawn already wanted nothing to do with her. That saddened Wheatpelt greatly, and she now hates Stonestar, and is terribly depressed. She has also grown to hate Stormdawn overtime.

Iceflame

- She doesn't believe in what Stonestar is doing, but she loves him too much to care. However, Iceleaf's death shook her and she will no longer blindly follow her mate's orders. If he does something completely bizarre, she will not follow.

Cloudysky, Duskypelt and Stormdawn

- Both toms followed Stormdawn to CountryClan due to their love for her. Their love never once wavered, but Stormdawn was never ever interested. Stormdawn set her sights on what she figured was better, never caring about her two lovers. Eventually they will depart back to SeasonClan when Stormdawn falls for someone else.

- Stormdawn was made deputy shortly after she joined CountryClan because New Zealand valued her advice and decided she would be right. He was always going to make a SeasonClan cat deputy to express confidence, and he knew Stormdawn was the right choice. She always was.

Appledawn and Browntail

- They joined CountryClan because they thought it would mean a safer world for their kits, and it would be.

Fallowpaw, Swanpaw and Stripepaw

- All followed their mentors, though with no idea why. Both she-cats are in love with Stripepaw, but he's only interested in Fallowpaw. Swanpaw will experience a crushing sense of rejection later on.