Masquerade suite (Childe x Female Reader)

Start from the beginning

"It's nice to see you to Signora."

She opened the door and pulled me inside.

"What. Do. You. Need."

"A mask."

"You have plenty at your place, just get one there."

"A masquerade mask."

"You could have just said that in the first place. What color theme are you going for? Who invited you? When is it? Can I come?"

"Slow down on the questions sister. I'm looking for something that has red and black but covers my eyes. It's next Saturday, and no you can't come."

"Next Saturday..?"

"Yeah."

"Who told you?"

"What?"

"The Masquerade Ball next Saturday is only for special members. Who invited you?"

"How do you know about this? And someone invited me, it's none of your business.."

"I know about it because I'm one of the special members. Now answer me truthfully, who invited you."

"Someone."

"Y/N."

"Won't tell."

"Then I won't do your mask."

I stared at her with a shock expression on my face, and a small smirked was plastered on hers.

"Okay fine.. Well, the person who invited me was uhm.."

"Come on I won't tell or do anything to him."

"My enemy."

"Him? Y/N you could do so much better."

"He said that we'll continue our duel to the death there since he keeps running away."

Signora's hand reached her face as she face palmed. I looked slightly confused but wasn't going to question.

"It isn't my place to say anything. Look, I'll make your mask for you but you mustn't say anything about you and me being siblings."

"Deal."

"Meet me next Friday. I'll have it ready by then."

"Thank you Signora! Alright bye love you!"

"Love you too Y/N.."

"That hurt me inside when you said that she could do better.. Why must you be so rude to me, Signora?"

"You do anything to her and I promise you won't live to see another day. Do you understand, Tartaglia."

"You didn't answer my question."

"Do you understand."

"Yep, understood."

And so the day of the Ball began. I once again got into the red dress and got all my gear and weapons ready and slipped on my mask over my eyes. The small black mask with red gems stood out from the rest of my outfit. I fixed my hair and slipped on my heels before heading out, but not before grabbing a matching fan. The cold winter air brushed passed my skin making me shiver ever so slightly. I walked towards the Frozen Palace where the ball was taking place. A man with a white mask was standing outside checking the list of guests.

"Name madam."

"Oh uhm.. Commedia Dell'arte."

"Right this way." The masked man said before gesturing towards one of the empty escorts.