Previews of my Fanfic:

Start from the beginning

"Of course, it's no problem." He says softly with a smile. He writes something down on his clipboard before looking back up at her. "How is your vision?" Baxter asks, looking up at her.

"Without my glasses I can barely see anything. My glasses help me see, both in and out of water." Amber responds. Baxter hums and nods in response, writing something down. "What about you?" She asks after a small moment of silence.

"Huh?" Baxter asks, looking up at her with an expression of slight confusion and surprise. He didn't expect to be asked anything. "Oh, well...same thing as you actually. These goggles are a prescription." He responds, fixing his goggles slightly. "I have glasses but I never wear them, I prefer these."

"Can I see?" Amber asks with a warm smile.

"My glasses?" Baxter asks. She nods in affirmation. "Uhm, sure? I don't see why not." He says and sets his clipboard down, getting up and searching through a drawer. He takes out his glasses and walks up to her, taking off his goggles and putting on his glasses. "I don't see why you want to see them, it's really nothing special-" He stops when he sees her staring at him. "Why are you staring at me like that...?" He asks.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry!" Amber blushes slightly. "I didn't realize I was staring. Y-You just look really...r-really handsome, with your glasses..." She mumbles softly with a flustered chuckle, getting quieter and quieter as she speaks.

"I- Th-Thank you..." Baxter blushes, glancing away slightly flustered. He turns back to her with a slight grin. "You're quite the beautiful specimen yourself." He says. Amber blushes a bit more and lets out a flustered squeak.

"Th-Thank you!" She beams happily with a grin, smiling widely with her chubby cheeks.

"O-Of course..." Baxter mumbles softly, glancing away with a slight blush on his cheeks. Her cute smile makes his heart flutter and his cheeks heat up.

Second Preview:

"Interesting... Do all selkies have a merfolk form?" Baxter asks.

"I think so! I'm actually part siren, but mostly a selkie!" Amber replies.

"Really? Do you have the siren song ability?"

"Mmhm! I don't sing often because of it."

"I'd love to hear you sing."

"I'd hypnotize you."

"Only a small price to pay."

Amber giggles softly at his remark. "Alright, maybe later." Amber tells him, a smile on her lips.

"Fair enough." Baxter shrugs. "Do you need your coat to shift forms?"

Third Preview:

"So do I." Baxter mumbles, glaring at Pentious for a moment. Pentious gives him a mischievous grin with his arms crossed, his snake tongue sticking out teasingly. If Baxter's going to act like that, so will he. This is the start of a useless rivalry between the two demons

Fourth Preview:

Baxter glances away with a slightly upset look. "Well, if you're going to do that, then can you leave my room and go to yours? The only one I'm comfortable with being in my room for a long period of time is Jonas." He asks Husk.

"Yeah, that's fine." Husk answers him.

"Okay! Let's go!" Jonas says to Husk excitedly.

"I hope you don't mind, my room is really fucking messy." Husk stiffs out a chuckle as he and Jonas walk towards the front door.

"That's fine! I don't mind!" Jonas smiles at him.

Baxter lets out a sigh and glances away from the door, his eyes immediately landing on a certain coat hanging off the edge of the bed. He...He left his coat...

Baxter's mind is racing, debating on what to do. Should he leave it? Should he hide it? He stares at the coat, his heart racing. What should he do? What will he do?

After what feels like ten minutes with a lot of deliberating and hesitating, he finally makes up his mind...

Fifth Preview:

Jonas stops in the middle of the living room, gasping in realization. 'My coat! Where's my coat!? Wait- did I leave it on the bed? Yeah, yeah I did. I remember now, I left it on the bed.' He thinks to himself.

Jonas opens the door to his room and freezes up, seeing no coat in sight. 'Wh...Where's my coat...? Did... No, Baxter wouldn't. I'll ask him.'

Jonas walks into Baxter's room, too anxious to remember to knock. "Hey Baxter, have you seen-"

Jonas stops dead in his tracks, seeing Baxter with his coat in his hands, about to hide it in a box in the closet. "Baxter...?" He asks in a heartbroken tone.

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》