Chapter 22.

Jamila POV

"You think he's so perfect don't you" Jacob says letting a chuckle out looking at me.

"Because he came to save you right? He's not who you think he is. Right Trey? Go on, tell her." I look at Jacob confused ass fuck.

"Jacob just shut the fuck up damn" Trey says throwing the phone on the floor.

"Or should I? You know what maybe I should since everyone wants to keep secrets let's air them all out" he says looking at me.

"He's been using you this whole time to get to your dad to take him down once it's the right time. Now while you thought I was the only bad guy he's no better."

"Tell me he's lying Treyvon" I say to him. My blood started to boil. He looks at me but doesn't say anything.

"TELL ME HES FUCKING LYING" I start to raise my voice not giving a fuck who hears me.

"At first yes I was using you but then shit changed I didn't think shit would go this fucking far".

All the shit he said to me , I let him touch me , I started to trust him , and he was using me what the fuck. I don't know what came over me but next thing I know I pull my gun out and aim it at Trey.

"Jamila what the fuck put the damn gun down" he says looking at me like I'm crazy.

I can't kill him. I know I can't but my mind can't stop replaying all the shit he said to me and all the shit we did. It's all making sense now.

"I know I look like the fucking bad guy right now but why the fuck do you think he kidnapped you ? If he wanted to kill you then he would have but he didn't."

"Boss what the fuck" someone says coming behind Jacob raising his gun up. I quickly turn around and shoot him in the shoulder. He drops his gun and Jacob looks back at me pissed off.

Trey POV

He told her he fucking told her. Yes I was using her in the beginning but I stopped once I realized I had feelings for her. She wasn't supposed to find out this soon I was waiting for the right time to tell her.

There's so much more that she doesn't know and there's all reasons for these things but she's just listening to the bullshit coming out of his fucking mouth.

"Angel just listen to me please" I say to her and she looks at me and I can see that she's hurt but she doesn't want to admit it.

"Don't call me that" she whispers looking down at the floor.

I see Jacob walk up behind her and he's whispering something in her ear and she starts to look even angrier. What the fuck. I've seen Jamila angry but not this fucking angry. She looks hot but damn.

Jamila POV

Jacob comes behind me and starts whispering in my ear. "You remember when I left last year and a month later your brother died? He killed him the first chance he got after I left." I try to forget what happened to my brother. I don't like to talk about him, let alone what happened.

"You're the one who killed my brother ..." Trey looks at Jacob clenching his jaw.

"What the fuck are you telling her" he raises his gun back up at him.

I don't know who to believe. I feel like I'm being manipulated by both of them. They both used me for information they both used me for me and now I'm stuck in the middle not knowing who to believe I just wanna go to sleep man.

"I'm telling her the truth, the shit you wouldn't tell her" Jacob spits out.

Out of nowhere a big explosion goes throughout the house. A ringing noise proceeds to go through my ears. I try to look around but there's fog everywhere.