*BOOM*

The poor Lawachurl tried its best but it was getting ragdolled by a hyper devil fiend along with Denji. While it was locked in an armbar from both sides, Kobeni was nervously looking up to someone who revealed themself to be a god as she tilts her head curiously.

Ei: What's your name?

Kobeni: K-Kobeni.

Ei: That's a pretty name. How have you enjoyed the day so far?

Kobeni: I-It's going really well. The food is good.....I-

Leone: *grin* You're getting along eh?

She squeaks as Leone wraps her arm around her shoulder, grinning before pulling back and walking over to Y/N to held a giant slime while Makima held Rover.

Makima: 'Such a wonderful smell....and powerful too! No wonder this dog is used in the civil war! And obedient as well.' I do like dogs.

Chelsea2: Me too!

Chelsea hops onto Y/N, prompting him to lower the slime to the ground, letting it hop away as he piggybacks his girlfriend.

Leone: This nation's Inazuma. There's a lot of Sakura blossoms and stuff and the nature's pretty neat. The animals have been more passive around here too.

Makima: I read from the city's brochure. It's a nice place to relax I do admit....

She puts Rover down and gets out a small notebook, writing some of her observations down as Kobeni was squeaking and trying to escape from a pile of slime that sat on her.

Later

Able: Oh? You want me to help you in this war of yours?

Y/N broke into the SCP foundation with Featherine's help, causing a massive containment breach though they teleported out of there with the coffin and their desired subject. Now they all stood on a cliffside, Able curiously listening to them after hearing about Cirvik's strength and conflict with their Resistance.