Finding clues

Natasha woke up in her old, empty, abandoned house. Secretly sneaking out through the basement window, hopped no one would see her. She knew a few guys that knew about the Jeff case. They said that a lot had went down. Of corse these were the only few people that would talk to her, other than her best friend ,Tehya. They were also all middle aged men... they were nice thought, some of the only people who would ever wave or smile at her, or of course offer to let her stay for dinner of get some lunch so she wouldn't starve.
After collecting more information about her eldest brother, jeff. She focused on clues to where her other brother, Lui, might have went. But she found nothing. When she returned home, she got out her hidden file under her secret lose floor board in what used to be her nursery. After writing down all the information, she went down stairs to look at the words "go to sleep" on the wall. She thought about it really hard, but couldn't think of any murder cases that involved the saying. Ether that or Jeff was good at hiding his tracks, making his kills, his victims, look like they committed suicide. Then she went to her secret spot in her room that held a photo of Jeff a Lui holding newborn her for the first time. She smiled and put it back. She had to get a good nights sleep for her time with Tehya tomorrow. They were going to go for a walk together and get to talk about their discoveries on the " Dahmer with bleach" case. (Get it. Because jeff uses bleach, and Jeffery Dahmer is a serial killer)
Tehya had been helping her with the case since 4th grade. 2 whole years. But of course Natasha had been doing it since pre-school. She was ready to find them... wherever they might be. She was ready. Very, very ready...