"I know it's so humungous that it seems like nothing can be done, so... we've got no other choice. We've got to put our powers together" Hange says as they ball their fists.

--- Ragako village ---

"Um, I thought we were going to a hospital, not some deserted village" Falco says as he and Conny make it to Ragako.

"Yeah. There's something interesting here I wanted to show you" Conny says calmly.

"This... is Ragako village" Falco says as he looks around, Conny stopping in front of a house covered by a large cloth.

"How do you... know that?" Conny asks in shock.

"Last night, I heard you talking to yourself" Falco says as he looks at Conny, "Sasha was your comrade shot by Gabi on the airship, wasn't she? You brought me here knowing who I was but pretending not to. Why? To get revenge... on me?".

"No. Stuff like that happens in the heat of a battle" Conny says as he walks past Falco and reveals his Mother under the cloth, "don't worry. She can't move. She's been like this for years".

"What... were you going to do... after showing me this?" Falco asks as he looks at the titan.

Falco and Conny look at each other for a moment before Conny smiles, "can you help me brush the titan's teeth? You don't get a chance like this everyday" he says as Falco looks at him confused, "we've got to go way up there to brush them. Let's climb up and take a look. Sounds good, right?".

"Right..." Falco says, slowly becoming more frightened.

"Falco! Get away from him!" Gabi yells as she and Evelyn ride over.

"Gabi?" Falco asks as he turns around.

"He's going to feed you to that titan!" Gabi says worriedly.

"Conny! Stop!" Evelyn yells as Conny draws his blade.

"Stay back! Don't come near us!" Conny yells as he holds the blade to Falco's neck, "I don't want to hear whatever you have to say to me! Don't talk to me! You wouldn't get it! You're just going to tell me to give up on my Mum and let him live! A know it all wouldn't get how idiots work!".

"Falco! Use the Jaw's power!" Gabi says as she and Evelyn pull back.

"The Jaw's power? Huh? What about Galliard?" Falco asks as Conny starts to climb up the ladder.

"You can't...! Stop! Falco!" Gabi yells as she starts to panic.

"Gabi, please forgive Conny" Evelyn says as she flies over to Conny's Mum as she stands on the beam above her.

"Hey! I said to stay back!" Conny says as he starts to panic.

"I heard that if a pure titan eats someone with royal blood, they revert back to being human" Evelyn says as she looks down at Conny's Mum.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Conny asks worriedly, "say something, Evelyn!".

"You told me not to talk!" Evelyn says as she looks at Conny, "so... I'll let my actions talk!".

Evelyn jumps off the beam as Gabi gasps. Conny lets go of Falco as he falls to the ground, Conny grabbing Evelyn out of the way in time as his Mum snaps her jaw shut, the two of them falling to the ground. Conny gets off of Evelyn as Evelyn stands up and walks over to Falco who is in Gabi's arm.

"Falco, are you okay?" Evelyn asks as she kneels down in front of Falco.

"Evelyn, what happened? All I remember is meeting with you, Gabi and Colt. What happened after that?" Falco asks as he looks at Evelyn.