"But... this is... going to far. It's genocide of unprecedented scale" Armin says as Conny and Jean start to tie Falco up.

"Then... do we stop him? Stop Eren?" Jean asks as he lays Falco's head on his lap, "Eren opposed Zeke, who wanted to castrate us with his euthanisation plan. He opposed preserving the Founding titan by sacrificing Historia. Basically, Eren... he's sacrificing humanity outside the walls to protect us. Because there's only one group that benefits from mass genocide-- us".

There is a explosion from behind them as they all look over.

"That is...!" Armin says as he watches some soldiers trying to get away from the titans that threaten to kill them, "the titans are fighting soldiers? Did they eat the whole Marleyan army? By why? If Eren commands the Founder, can't he control every titan?".

"Well, they're eating our guys! Let's help!" Jean says as he lays Falco on the rooftop and stands up.

"Wait, Jean! What about the kid?" Mikasa asks as she looks at Jean.

"He's probably inherited the Jaw titan. We can't just leave him here" Jean says as he picks up Falco, "but if we feed him to a titan, we could save somebody. For example, Commander Pixis--".

"No. My Mum. We feed him to my Mum in Ragako" Conny says as he looks away, "alright?".

"Conny, Jean... according to Zeke, that kid's a warrior candidate and he's like their little brother" Armin says as he looks at the two of them, "if we kill someone close to Reiner and the Cart titan, it'll only cause more conflict! There's no point in continuing the bloodshed once Marley has fallen, so--".

"You're saying my Mum doesn't matter?" Conny asks as he looks at Armin, "do you have any idea what it's been like to see my Mum like that every time? You're only here because you ate Bertolt! So don't stop me from bringing my Mum--!".

"Conny!" Mikasa yells as a titan runs towards them.

Armin falls into Mikasa as Jean drops Falco. Conny takes this opportunity to grab Falco and make a run for it.

"Hey!" Jean yells.

"Conny!" Armin shouts.

"Not now!" Jean says as he stands up, "shit. We've got to deal with these titans. There's no longer any walls" he says as the three of them prepare their blades.

--- in the centre of Shiganshina ---

"Run! Use the narrow alleyways!" Niccolo says as he and Sasha's family run as a titan chases them.

Kaya looks back as Niccolo and Sasha's family turn a corner, Sasha running into a gate as she falls down some stairs.

"Kaya!" Niccolo yells as he holds back Sasha's family.

"Kaya!" Mr Blause yells.

"Stay back, Mr Blause!" Niccolo shouts as he grabs Mr Blause.

The titan jumps and dives into the gate as it breaks it.

"Why...? Again...?" Kaya asks as she looks back at the titan who lies inches away from her, "save me, Big Sis!".

"Kaya!" Mr Blause yells as the titan goes to grab her.

Gabi runs in from behind Kaya as she grabs her, pulling her out of the way as Evelyn flies in with her ODM gear and cuts the back of the titan's neck, killing it. Kaya looks at Evelyn but for a moment, she sees Sasha with her bow and arrow.

"Big... Sis?" Kaya asks confused.

Mrs Blause runs to Kaya as she takes her into her arms. Mr Blause walks to Gabi as he holds her shoulders.