3) THE TREE SPOT

(Cassandra Pov)

(Cassandra Pov)

NYRA and Alicent was sitting down on the grass where I special tree is at. Nyra had her head on Alicent knee while Alicent had a book in her lap.

I walked over to them and sat down next to them, joining in on what they are talking about.

"Cass good for you to join us" Alicent said as I give her a smile.

"You know me" I said while I lay my head on Alicent knee just like Nyra but the opposite side to where she is at.

"Did you both read it?" Ancient asked about the book.

"Of course I read it" Nyra replied to Alicent.

"I read everything you give us Alicent" I replied playing with my silver lock hair.

"When Princess Nymeria arrived in Dorne, who did she take to husband?" Alicent asked.

"A man" Nyra said making me snort at her answer.

"What was his name?" Ancient asked.

"Lord something" I replied.

"If you answer with 'Lord Something' Septa Marlow will be furious" Alicent told us both.

"She's funny when she's furious" Nyra said while I try to hide my laughter.

"Tell me about it" I said.

"You are both always like this when you're worried" Alicent told us both.

"Like what?" Nyra asked.

"Disagreeable" Alicent replied straight away.

I sigh as Nyra and I look up at her while she raise a brow at both of us.

"You two are worried your father is about to overshadow you both with a son" Alicent said. But what is more worrying is father replacing us with a son.

"I only worry for our mother" Nyra replied.

"Mother is the world to me" I said. Mother is the only person I have loved more along with Nyra. I thank her for letting me walk this earth.

"I hope for our father that he gets a son" Nyra said which is a lie I know when she lies.

"As long as I can recall, it's all he's want" Nyra said.

"You remember when I was born Nyra. You said father knew I was a boy. Turns out I was girl" I said as I look down on the necklace Daemon gave me.

"You are not a disappointment Cass and Rhaenyra, you want him to have a son?" Alicent asked her as I raise a brow even through I kow Nyra can tell when I raise a brow.

"I want to fly with you and Cass on dragonback, see the great wonders across the Narrow Sea, and eat only cake" Nyra said. Which made me smile at the through of us against the world.

"I'm being serious" Alicent said.

"I never jest about cake" I said.

"You two are not worried about your position?" Alicent asked us both.

"I like this position. It's quite comfortable" Nyra said.

"And I have nothing to worry about. Nyra one day will be the greatest queen the reams have even seen" I said with a smile on my face.

Alicent then close the book and got up as Nyra and my head fall on the grass.

"Ugh" I said while Alicent start to walk away from us.

"Where are you going?" Nyra asked.

"Home. The hour has grown late" Alicent replied then turn around to face us while I stand up from the grass, helping Nyra up.

"Princess Nymeria lead her Rhoynar across the Narrow Sea on 10,000 ships to flee Valyrian pursuers" Nyra explain while we walk towards Alicent.

"She took Lord Mors Martell of Dorne to husband and burned her own fleet off Sunspear to show her people that they were finished running" I explained while Alicen open the book to find the page after she did and after I finish explaining Alicent look back up at both Nyra and I.

Nyra then tear the page out of the book, something I would do it Nyra wasn't going to do it. While look at her confuse.

"What are you doing?" Alicent asked.

"So you remember" Nyra said handing the page to her.

"Nice one Nyra" I said with a grin in my face.

"If the Septa sees this book, then-" Alicent started but I cut her off while I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck the Septa" I said as Nyra gave my a little smirk thinking the same thing.

"Cassandra!" Alicent said while we start to walk together.

"She's not wrong" Nyra said while I giggle a long with Alicent and Nyra. The bell rang while it was getting late we started to head back.

Even when we can talk about series things in the books, we all love each other and laugh it off.

That's how strong are friendship is. We have always stuck with each other. And hope until the real end of us.