super bowl baby ~ travis kelce

Today was Superbowl Sunday. My husband Travis Kelce is the tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs. They're playing against his brother Jason who plays for The Philadelphia Eagles, and here I am about eight and a half months pregnant. Travis begged me to stay home, but I'm too stubborn to listen of course and I wouldn't miss this for the world.

"Are you sure you're gonna be alright dear?" Donna, Travis' mom asks.

"Yep, I'm not due for a couple of weeks" I say.
"I know, but both Travis and Jason came a few weeks early" she says.
"Oh look it's time for kickoff" I quickly say, hoping to distract her. 

-

There about 7 minutes left in the 1st quarter the Chiefs are behind by 7. 7-0, and are down at the 20 yard line. After the ball is snapped Mahomes looks for an open player, He finds Travis near the endzone. TOUCHDOWN! 7-7. I jump out of my seat cheering, but quickly stop as I feel water trickling down my leg, I look up at Donna, as she looks at me confused.
"Uhm I think my water just broke" I say, as her eyes widen.

"Okay, let's get you to the hospital" She says.

"No, you stay and watch the game, I'll call my brother, he's here somewhere." I say.

"Are you sure?" she asks, as I nod my head yes before calling my brother Joe.

"Hey sis what's up?" he says answering the phone.

"I need you to take me to the hospital, my water just broke" I say, wincing in pain as I feel a contraction.

~Travis' POV~

We won the superbowl, 38-35. I make my way onto the field, looking for my wife y/n, but I can't find her.

"Travis" I hear from behind me, I turn around to see my mom.

"Hey mom, do you know where y/n is?"

"Yeah, we gotta get you to the hospital" she says, as my eyes goes wide.

"Shit, she's in labor?"

"Yes, her water broke a few minutes into the first quarter" 

"And you guys didn't tell me?" 

~ Y/n's POV~ 

"Hey sis how's it going?" Joe says.

"Shut up Joe" I say through gritted teeth.

"Uhm ok" he says, as the door opens, to reveal Travis.

"Travis, thank god you're here, Good luck man" Joe says patting him on the back.

"Believe me, You're gonna need it" Joe whispers, as I roll my eyes.

"I heard that you idiot" I say, as Joe walks out of the room.

"Did you guys win?" I ask Travis.

"Yep, you're looking at a superbowl champ" He says.

"I'm proud of you" I say, giving him a quick kiss on the lips, before the doctor comes in to check to see how many centimeters I'm dilated.

"Okay Mrs Kelce, it looks like you're about 10 centimeters, Are you ready to have this baby?" She asks.

"Uh ready as I'll ever be" I say.

-

"Here's your healthy baby boy Mr. and Mrs Kelce, Congratulations" the nurse says handing me our baby.

"Aww he's so cute" I say, tears in my eyes.

"He is" 

a/n: I don't know how I feel about this... 

But damm that picture of Travis got me feeling some sort of way.