a little jealous ~ Ja'Marr Chase

I walk into the chiefs stadium beside my boyfriend Ja'Marr. Once we reach the locker room I say "good luck, I'll see you after the game" before giving him a quick kiss before making my way to the field, seeing the chiefs warming up. I spot my brother Patrick, so I sneak up to him, saying "boo!" scarring him.

"Jesus christ y/n! You scared me!" he says, giving me a hug.

"Well that's my job" I say.

"Now what the hell are you wearing?" he says looking at my bengals jersey,

"It's a bengals jersey, do you like it?" I say smirking.

"I hate it where's your chiefs jersey?"

"In the back of my closet, collecting dust"

~Ja'Marr's POV~

I walk out to the field seeing y/n hugging mahomes. What the hell?

"Hey Ja'Marr you okay?" Joe asks, coming up to me.

"I'm fine" I say bluntly.

"Hmm, I don't believe that" he says.

"Does it have anything to do with your girl getting cozy with the chiefs quarterback?" Tee says, joining our conversation.

"What no!" I exclaim.

"Sounds like your a little jealous"

~y/n's POV~ 

As I'm talking to Pat, someone grabs my arm and drags me away. 

"What the hell Ja'Marr!" I say.

"Why the hell are you flirting with Mahomes?!" he whisper-shouts, which causes me to laugh.

"This isn't funny y/n!"

"It kinda is" I say as Ja'Marr rolls his eyes at me.

"Aww is someone jealous?" I say in a little baby voice.

"No!" he says quickly.

"Ja'Marr, first I would never cheat on you or flirt with anyone other than you, I love you. And secondly Patrick is my brother" I say which causes Ja'Marr's eyes to grow wide, causing me to laugh yet again.

"Oh my god, I feel so stupid" he says, face palming himself.

"Well you should" I say, crossing my arms.

"I'm sorry, I love you" he says, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I love you too" I say, kissing his lips.

"Now go kick their asses" I say which causes a smile to appear on his face, and a laugh to escape his mouth. 

a/n: okay you're probably like he hasn't met her brother or heard of him? no he hasn't. I know it's kinda weird but well whatever. Lets go with that she didn't want her brothers fame or just to get things/ be popular because of her last name. 

requested by : -cleveland