baby? ~ Justin Jefferson

Today the vikings were playing the bills at home. I'm talking to my boyfriend Justin as a little boy comes up to us wearing a Jefferson jersey.

"Hey little guy" Justin says to the shy little boy.

"Hi" he says nervously.

"Do you want me to sign your jersey?" Justin asks as the boy shakes his head yes.

"Thank you, do you think you could teach me how to do the griddy, I don't know how to"
"Of course, you going to learn today" Justin says as I watch him teach the boy how to do the griddy which warms my heart. It causes me to think about Justin and I's future and how he would make a good dad, how he's going too.

"You alright babe?" Justin asks, snapping me out of my little daydream.

"Yeah" I say before Justin gives me a quick kiss before heading to the locker room. I take a deep breath before placing a hand on my stomach, smiling.

-

At the end of the 4th quarter, the viking managed to tie up the game. 30-30. Minnesota gets down to the 33 yard line but can't get past the Bills defense for a touchdown. So they send in Greg Joseph for the field goal. 33-30. There's a few minutes left in overtime. The bills get the ball to the 40 yard line. Josh Allen, their quarterback runs the ball and gets a few yards, but not enough for a first down. Then Allen throws the ball to one of his receivers in the end zone but the catch is no good. Then the bills take a quick timeout before heading back out to the field. Allen throws to the end zone again but it's intercepted by Patrick peterson!

-

Once I get home, I see there's a package at the door. I unlock the door before opening the package to reveal a baby vikings jersey that says baby jefferson on the back. I run upstairs, quickly grabbing the box that has my positive pregnancy test in it. I place the jersey in the box, before writing on a small chalkboard "I can't wait to meet you daddy:"

-

Once justin gets home, I give him the box.

"What's this for?" he asks, confused.

"Just open it" I say, then I watch as he opens it.

"Are you for real?" he asks, holding the jersey up in his hands as he looks at me.

"We're gonna have a baby?" he asks, his face lighting up, as I shake my head yes.

"You're gonna be a dad" I say with tears in my eyes, as Justin wraps his arms around me. 

a/n: look who finally updated, only after 2 weeks lol! I'm gonna be hopefully posting a valentines day chapter today! Also I hope I can get the requests done soon, sorry. 

also I don't know how to feel about this imagine. I don't know if I necessarily like it or not.