Chapter Nineteen

Arianna Fletcher
POV:

"Tae those ballon's aren't cute"I said smacking them out his hand.

"How do east deal with your mean ass"Tae said mugging me.

"Cause my man know how to handle me"I said laughing at him.

'Y'all I miss my man he been out all day like come home to cuddle with me"Sky says making us laugh.

"Gurl that man need a break from you always taking pictures of him'Tae says picking up the roses for me.

"Tae leave her alone lets hurry up then could get the room setup"I said today decide give dave a surprise because he been taking care of me like queen time for me do the same for him.

"Bestie you really a wife he better put a ring on you hun"Sky says.

"She a man stealer"Nae popped up with her two other friends.

'Gurl please you mad that dave left you but didn't you want me too top acting if you didn't boo"I said.

"You made with you ex'"She said.

"Gurl bye cause that man just using you to get to me luv"I said walking away don't have time for people who want start a show.

'Ole gurl should fix that wig showing all those tracks'Tae said.

Few hours later~

Everything was place it was so cute just hope this man like it cause we gonna have to fight.Your girl got her hair and makeup done for tonight.Dave talking about he wants a baby maybe give him one for his birthday on Valentine's Day.

David Brewster
POV;

"Y'all my baby want me home time for me go"I said.

"Ight man can't wait meet future wifey"Chris says.

"Text me when the song drop then we could go out and celebrate"I said dapping him up and waking out with my bodyguards to the car.

"Baby"I said walking in the house smelling food and the house was filled with balloons.It was made nice my baby went all out I walked upstairs it was gifts and ari was on the couch looking sexy

"Baby"Ari ran to me we kissed.

"Papa you like it"She asked.

Yea ma"I said kissing her picking her up.

'Damn ma"I said seeing how wet she is.

'Come eat"She said we got to business nigga been feening from all morning.

Dave gifts and food~

▫️▫️ ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️
Author-

Nae popped up on ari....

Ari showing her man some love ...

Go read my new book on Nardo if you haven't done that yet