Chapter Ten

David Brewster
Pov~

"Nae stop putting your fucking hands on me"I said trying not to hit her.

"Naw you so disrespectful to my friend like why hell let that lil bitch do that to tokyo"Nae yelled in my face.

"First don't call ari a bitch and your friend should not be in my house"I said.

"Why you mad that she told me cheat on you with her brothers"Nae said laughing.

"Shouldn't never took your hoe ass back"I said.

"Whatever you need me"She said.

"Never did"I said walking away from her but felt something hit my back the door opened ari dragging nae off me.

"Why the hell you hitting him"Ari pushed her back.

"Shit baby"Ari said with blood on her hand.

"Here baby"Ari took a sheet put it on back of my head.

"Pussy ass nigga that why sleeping with your opps"Nae said then ari punched the shit out of her and kept going.

"Get off of me"Nae yelled.

"Ma come"I said pulling her up.

"Get the fuck out my house nae and never come back"I said.

"Whatever my new nigga gonna spend a bag on me"Nae said with blood on her face.

"Karma going get your ass"Ari said.

Arianna Fletcher
Pov~

"Baby come on we have take you to the hospital"I said grabbing the keys.

"It's alright mama"Dave said setting back on the bed.

"Okay baby just let me do it"I ran to the bathroom get first aid kit.

"My baby"I said helping him.

"What happened papa"I said.

"She got mad what you did the game night then told on herself she slept with two brothers"Dave says with his head down I know he love nae and try make her do better but she didn't listen to him but her friend

"It's alright cry papa"I said kissing him.

"I loved nae with all my fucking heart and kept going back to her look where it got me"Dave says holding onto me.

"Papa you did everything for her but she wasn't ready for your love"I said kissing him.

"Stay with me"Dave said laying down and that what I did.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️
Author-
Vote and Comment