6

Now, me and Sergio are completely alone. His chosen security entourage for the night will ensure that nobody will disturb us. "This is much better, don't you think?"

His provoking gaze cuts right through me, as if he's judging what i'm capable of. I can already imagine what's running through his mind right now and l'm very capable of indulging his fantasies, if they're exciting enough.

I take a bold step closer to him, unafraid of the fantasy he's definitely having about me right now. The lustful glint in his eye tells me everything I need to know. My hand comes to rest on his chest, digging my nails into his shirt. I'm close enough to feel his hot breath grow more rapid, reacting to my touch. "It's almost like you planned this."

"Of course I did. You know I did, that makes me even more turned on than I already was." He keeps eye contact, giving me a wide grin.

"Tell me then, what's the point of this test? You know I like my freedom, so I have no desire to sign the revised contract you propose. I'll need some convin-cing before l even think about accepting your terms."
As I speak, my hand ventures down his tense body, stopping when I reach his belt. I give it a playful tug, challenging him openly.

A wild fire ignites in his eyes, the look of a man who's unafraid of his desires and willing to pursue them.

"This is why I just can't share you with anyone else. I don't want you looking at anyone else like that. I hate restrictions, I really do, but I need to have you all to myself and I have many ways to convince you, Hazel. Let me show you..." With little warning, he lays claim to my lips with a hungry and passionate kiss. It takes my breath away, my heart racing at the heat of it. His teeth clamp down on my lower lip, biting me hard. It's painful, but that only makes me want him more.

Only one reaction makes sense. I kiss him back with an equal lust, forcing my tongue past his lips. Our bodies writhe against one another, the friction and heated kiss leaving me light-headed and breathless. I can't keep my hands off him. I reach into his trousers, grabbing his bare buttocks and grinding against him with reckless abandon.

His hands slide under my clothes in response, biting my lip again as he pinches and digs his nails into my skin. The dual sensation of pain and pleasure is incredible, almost too much to bear. "Mmh."

I grind against him harder, feeling the hard-on strain the crotch of his trousers as I squeeze his buttocks hard. While I do this, I bite and lick his shoulder, wanting to make him feel the same excruciating pleasure that I do. The more he scratches at my back, deliberately pressing his chest and hard-on against my pussy, the harder I bite him. "Oh f-fuck."

His hands move down, playing with the waistband of my underwear and pinging it against skin before continuing downwards. I move back just enough to allow my hand to wrap around his hard-on.

As I lightly stroke him, his fingers dip inside me. The warm sensation makes me shudder with anticipation. "You're already so wet, Hazel." He whispers, loud enough I can hear him. "And you're so hard already. I've barely done anything."

Our eyes lock as we tease one another, a game of endurance. His fingers run along my hole, slowly pumping in and out with varying pressure, teasingly slow. "O-Oh." His voice is lost to a loud moan, not caring if anyone else can hear. It turns me on even more.

Instinctively, I start to pump my hand quicker, lost in a haze of lust. The feeling of him in my hands is like a dream. A very sexy dream.

I take my hands out of his boxers, pushing him away from me. He stumbles back, surprised at first but this soon changes to excitement. His demeanour shifts, an air of experience and mischief about him. This is what he's been waiting for and me, too. "Then impress me, Mr. Ramirez."