" what does it look like am doing? Or should I ask, what should I be doing ?" An eyebrow raised

  " get up "

  " where are we going " she stood up

  " I am taking you back to your camping sight "

  " why!!!" Unhappy about it

  " What do you mean, Why?...... You came with your friends and they are getting worried about you " I explained

  " oh " bits her lower lips " ok.... But promise if I call you, you would come "

  " And what makes you believe that I keep promises? " I crossed my arms, starting at the little angel. She goes around the table, walking up to me.

  " I know that you creatures, once you make a promise you can't break it because you will be in debt" she spoke with full confidence and it took me a lot to hold back my laughter.

Shacking my head, smiling " Look, look. That is a dog's thing ok. I don't shit about debt and I don't do promises"

  "Why? " stands in front of me with arms crossed as well. I leaned down, so close or will I say too close. Staring deep into her eyes, her pure hazel eyes.

  " making promises turns you into a slave. I am no slave, I act according to my own will " I said " when you call me, I will show up if I want to " for a moment I thought I saw the disappointment in her eyes which vanished instantly. She smiled, surprising me by leaning even closer, our lips inches apart

  " I don't care what you think...... You will promise to come when I call for and you will " not taking her eyes away from mine

The past

   " I don't care what you believe about promises. I want you to promise me that you won't run away again " she leans close, so close to Vicnan. If only she knew the effect she had on him.

  " Lady Larisa. "  do you realize who you are speaking to?"  He frowns

  " yes. The man I love " her words soften him " and I want him to stop running from our fate and stay by my side. I do not ask to much " not taking her eyes off him, nor did he. The woman who stood in front of him, the woman he loves. The woman he tries to protect by staying away

  " do you realize what you are about to get yourself into? Do you have any idea what comes with Loving a demon? Do you know how much danger your life will be in?"

  " I will take the risk. Because I will trust you to protect me "

  " Lady Larisa this.........." She cut him off

  " stop talking nonsense and just promise me "

Back to presence

  " so " she lifts her pinkie " promise " smiling

  "What is that?"

  "Just stick out your pinkie will you " with a death stare. I did as she told me without further argument and she locked her pinkie with mine " Good " letting go.  And I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

Cleopatra

The last thing I remember from that day, is the white light which consumed us and I appeared close to the camping sight. Vivian scold me for disappearing so early in the morning and the next two days went by quickly. And it also went well. I didn't think too much about Vivian. To be honest I did but in a much better manner. It didn't bother me like before.

************************
It's been two days since we returned. Vivian already left early for a family get-together, while I remained in the house bored.
  Rolling from side to side in my bed while I scroll through my social media. For anything interesting. My social media life was far worst than my love life and financial state.
" hhh" sighed " I hate this " toss my phone to the side and sat up. " what to do, what to do" looking around. There was only one thing that came to mind, or will I say one person. Him. I wanted to see him. "Arrrr" throwing my hands in frustration. I do not have a reason to call him yet so I can't just call him. Lying back with my eyes closed, trying to enjoy the silence. I remained like that for a while until I finally gave up. " fuck it" got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I took a long hot shower. Scanning through my closet for something nice to wear, Damn I need to touch my wardrobe, I wonder how much I got left in my account.
   I wore a high waist brown trousers, a black turtleneck and an oversize shit, along with a pair of black sneakers. Staring at my reflection in the full-length mirror, I nod in approval. The advantage of being tall is that almost everything looks good on you.
  " how do I even call him? " I whispered to myself. Standing in the middle of my sitting room, I debated on how to call him. " yell his name?" I should have asked him on that day.......

  " what is it?".........my soul almost left my body when I heard a voice behind me

  "yaa" Flinch in shock while I turn around to see him standing there with his arms crossed, looking as beautiful as ever. Why on earth will a man have such beauty? " hey don't do that!!" I scold with a frown

  " why have you called "

  Confused, knowing I haven't called him yet " I haven't yet, in fact, I was just trying to figure out how to call you." I explained

  " you did, you wanted me here. You don't have to say my name out loud to call me "

  "Really?" I did want him here " you kept your promise " the thought of it made me feel jolly in my stomach.

  " I told you it's a dog's thing. " this will be the second time he says that. What does he mean by dog? " I act according to my own will "

  " so you wanted to see me as well?" I mocked

  " maybe "