The dragon, Veinomierra slowly felt something wrong, as the dragon slowly opened his devilish eyes, and saw that there was someone who was trying to remove the Straw Hat away from him. He growled loudly, as Penguin and Shachi fully shivered, as they slowly turned their heads to the side and met the Dragon's huge devilish eyes.

As Shachi asked with a shaky breath and shaky tone of his voice, as he waved his hand shakily to the dragon.

"U-Uhh.. Hey? T-Today's lovely isn't it?..."

It was pure silence.

'YOUR CONFIDENCE IS KILLING ME SHACHI!!!!'

The dragon roared that the whole cave started to shake, making a huge impact and a huge earthquake.

The small town from below starts to feel fear.

As it got messed up, the Demons in the town starts to fly away and run away, a huge earthquake starts from the cave.

And back to Shachi and Penguin, they hug each other and scream on the top of their lungs, while holding hands with each other.

Like girls.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HE WOKE UP!!!!!"

"WE'LL DIE!!!!!!!"

As Shachi and Penguin screamed on top of their lungs.

"MOMMY!!! DADDY!!! HELP US!!!!!"

And Luffy who also woke up out of nowhere, with a Straw Hat in his head, tilting.

"Huh..? What?..."

He yawn.

Then he felt a tail tighten around him and it dragged him away from the two of them. As Luffy finally saw the two hugging each other. Dodging every fires the dragon release.

"Penguin!!? Shachi!!?? Oh!!! You guys find me!! Look!!! I found a dragon!!! Nishishishishi!!~ Isn't it cool!!?!?"

Luffy said sparkly. With a sweet, sparkling, excitement smile coming from his lips.

'COOL MY ASS!! IT'S KILLING US!!!!!'

They both thought out of fear and panic, every dodge and every movement was totally fast as they saw Luffy was still smiling sparkly.

"HOW IS THAT MORON STILL SMILING!!?!?!"

Shachi and Penguin got their eyes stretched out and even even their tongue looking at Luffy in full disbelief.

"W-Woah!!.."

The dragon won't calm down even for a second as Luffy starts to feel dizzy. The dragon roared as he opened those devilish wings and decided to fly, and started to make poisonous gas everywhere and it exploded, Shachi and Penguin were able to exit the cave, the whole cave exploded.

"LUFFY!!!"

They both panic as they see the dragon start to fly, summon their swords and decide to fight the dragon but they stiffen and look at them in disbelief.

Luffy was scolding the dragon.

"HEY!! DON'T ATTACK MY FRIENDS LIKE THAT!!!"

Luffy said, the Dragon rolled his eyes, "C'mon listen to me!!" sitting on the dragon's nose, "You're cool and awesome but it won't be awesome if you attack my friends!!" Luffy said while putting both of his hands on his hips. The dragon scoff.