Chapter 14

Over the next few days more details were added. T-money watched the media very closely, soaking up all he could and filling in the blanks. He thought it was ridiculous for anyone to suspect Free of doing anything to his family no matter how mysterious his disappearance. T-money picked up his cell phone like he had two days before and pressed the number three. He did not have best friends in this world. He'd only had one friend who was now dead. He kept his enemies close and his so-called-friends closer.

He used numbers to signify his relationships, and he always only dictated to number two. But when number two failed, there was always someone to replace him. Which he was going to do to his second in command as the phone rang.

T-money was ready to end the call after the first ring, however, a voice boomed, "Hello! Hello! Yes, I'm here boss."

"I asked for Spencer, and I've yet to see him," T-money said. "When you find him make sure you take the proper steps to become number two." T-money hung up.

It should not have been that hard to locate Spencer; once word was out that T-money wanted you, you came running. He could only guess Spencer was hiding.

From what? He wondered.

He'd given him the okay to kill Free. T-money did not want to think further than that because that would imply Spencer knew he did something to anger T-money and for him to have that knowledge made him a dangerous man.

T-money took a deep breath and decided to keep his cool.

Patience he thought.

Something he learned years ago.