Forth

I woke up to see Park sleeping, completely knocked out. I looked at him and last night came to mind. He had kissed me and I let him be.

Did that mean things were shifting between us? I didn't realize Park had woken up and I was lost in my thoughts.

"You ok bud?"

I snapped back to reality when I heard that. Ah, he called me bud. Right. Friends. We are friends, were friends and will be, I guess. I guess I should be grateful he put it in perspective before I did or said anything silly.

[Author's note: feel like these two are idiots who don't communicate and just assume!]

"Yea, all is good. We better get ready for classes yea?"

"Just stay home today. You can't do much when you are injured anyways. I go for class and I pop by after, ok?"

"You don't have to. I'm fine. I'm sure you have plans."

"Na. Nothing. I usually hang out with you anyways. I buy dinner on the way?"

I nodded. Park got ready, borrowed my uniform and left for classes. I just stayed home, chilled, played games and just waited for Park to come home. I was making myself a drink when Park finally got back with some dinner. He came in and saw me fiddling with the kettle. He came over, gently took the kettle from me and finished making the drink for me.

"I know you can do it yourself but one handed is abit tough. Let me ok."

I nodded and let him be. I decided to test waters and just placed my arm around his waist as he continued making the drink. Park's ears reddened but he didn't say anything.

I could feel a blush coming on myself so I pretended I wanted to see what was for dinner and escaped. I went to the dining table and there laid the food. Park came out, placed my drink on the table and got me to sit down. He laid out the food and we had dinner. As always, he made sure I had a glass of water and took anything I didn't like to eat and placed it on his plate.

We finished dinner and Park went to wash up for a change. I sat down in the kitchen and chatted with him as he finished off the dishes.

"Will you be staying over tonight since its the weekend?"

"Ah no. Li wanted some coaching so I agreed to meet him later around 11pm once he is back from his date. He's in this dorm too so its convenient."

"Oh.."

"It's just tuition Forth."

"No, I know. I'm sorry if that came out wrong. What about after that? Why not come here and sleep?"

"I'm not sure what time I end. I don't want to disturb your sleep."

"You can have my spare key. Why not? Then come home and sleep. Rather than making your way back all the way to your dorm."

Park looked at me oddly when I said that. But he eventually smiled and agreed. He watched a movie whilst I showered and Park helped me with changing again. Around 10.30pm, he took my keys and went off to coach Li. I was sleepy and ended up knocking out around 11ish itself.

Park came about around 2am because I woke up when he got into bed.

"Hey, back?"

"Uhmm hmm. Sorry did I wake you up?"

"It's ok."

"Sleep tight." With that, Park inched in closer to me. He placed his arm around my waist and pulled me in closer to him. I ended up being small spoon and we slept like that the whole night.

The next morning, I woke up to Park shuffling around in the kitchen. I got up to go check and boy was making my morning coffee. Still sleepy, I just went over and nuzzled my head on his neck, whispering morning and muttering away sleepily.

Park just turned and held onto my hand, urging me to go shower and come so he could take off my bandage for me. I nodded and took off, unaware of how crazy I was making Park feel with all of my touches.

But stupid fellow had no inkling of how crazy he was driving me up the wall too, with all the holding during bedtime.

We are so screwed; aren't we?