𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 || Drunk! Larry x Reader

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 off for you, and what were you doing? Getting ready for a party, unwillingly you might add. Well, not unwillingly, bribed actually. You would much prefer to stay home and watch some shows while snacking, but your boyfriend thought otherwise. "Come oooooonnn Y/n, please come with me?" Larry asked with a childish tone, begging on his knees.

"You know exactly why I would much rather stay home, besides, you'll be fine going alone. You said Sal was going to be there so why not enjoy some brotherly bonding time?"

"But it won't be the same without you by my side."

"You'll live, won't you?" You say sarcastically, munching on some popcorn.

"Ash is going to be there, is that enough to convince you to come? You did say you wanted to catch up with her." Larry held a smirk on his face when he saw your change in expression and body language.

"Fine, I'll come along," you muttered, sadly putting your popcorn down to get ready. You saw how Larry's face lit up, he rushed over to you and kissed your cheek before getting ready as well. You made your way to the bathroom and put on a suitable outfit for the occasion. Checking your bag for everything, you wait on Larry by the front door.

When you both were ready, you made your way to the party, stopping to pick up Sal and Ash on the way. You conversed with Ash while Larry and Sal did the same as he drove. Arriving at the party, you were hesitant after seeing people piled up in the house like a can of sardines. Ash grabbed your hand to reassure you that she'll be by your side. You show her a grateful smile before looking to Larry, who was already inside probably getting wasted.

The house situation was worse than you thought, the blinding lights were the first problem you faced. After adjusting to them, you stared at the scene before you. People were drunkenly playing games, making out, throwing up, dirty dancing, it was just a lot to take in. Taking a juice from the fridge, you stand in a corner with Ash, moving your body slowly with the music you knew.

A few minutes had passed and you were sick of being in this house. The party in general wasn't the worst, but you were just exhausted. Right as you were about to call Larry to tell him you were going home, you heard a crash from the living room. You rushed over to see what had happened, the scene you were met with was unexpected but hilarious. Larry had somehow lodged himself in the coffee table and was stuck. You knew immediately that he drunk himself into oblivion.

Larry struggled as he tried to get himself out of the situation he was in. He couldn't ask for Sal's help as he was laughing to hard, practically shaking and crying on the floor. He looked up and made eye contact with you. In a drunken and slurred voice, he called out to you. "Hey hot stuff, could you help me?" You were about to combust at the sight, you were so going to mess with him.

"Sorry but I have a boyfriend, I can still help you though." Taking a hold of his hand, you pulled him up with all your might. Once he was unstuck, he fell to the ground because he couldn't stand on his own.

"I know you got a boyfernd but could you carry me? I can't stand." You roll your eyes before carrying him in a bridal style. Larry held a shocked face while you started to make your way outside. He had enough drinks for one night.

"Wow, you must be like super strong. That's sexy...like toast." You held in a laugh before looking down at a now passed out Larry. Bringing him into the car and laying him in the backseat, you make your way back inside to call the others. Once everyone was present in the car, you dropped everyone home.

Taking care of Larry and yourself, you both cuddle as you finally get some well deserved sleep.

•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•★•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•

Larry woke up to an empty bed and a throbbing migraine. He looked towards the side table and smiled when he saw some pills and water to help with his hangover. Heading to the kitchen he saw you making some breakfast. Walking over, he hugged you from behind and buried his face in the crook of your neck. "Morning Larry."

"Morning...hey y/n?"

"Hm?"

"What happened yesterday at the party?" Oh if only Larry knew how eagerly you waited for him to wake up so you could tell him 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. As much as you could tell him the truth, you wanted to mess with him for a bit.

"Well, you uh, crashed into a table and got stuck-"

"I DID WHAT?! Maybe that's why my back hurts so bad, what else happened?"

"You flirted with a girl as well..."

"I did? Who was it? I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, I was drunk and-"

"Larry, the girl was me."

"Y/N! Why didn't you tell me in the first place?! You had me scared for a second!"

"Sorry, it was just too tempting to mess with you." Larry rolled his eyes before taking a hold of your hand and dipping you, securely holding your back so you wouldn't fall.

"Tempting huh? Well, I'm very much tempted to kiss you right now."

"What's stopping you?" Leaning in, you both share a cute moment of pure love. (𝐀/𝐍 - 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠- 💀)

"Besides that, what in gods name did I say to you? Something stupid I'm assuming?"

"You were too drunk to stand up so I carried you to the car. You said I was sexy, like a piece of toast."

"I mean, was I wrong tho-"