𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟖

|KIM TAEHYUNG POV|

In the evening, I went straight to my house after school. I get inside the house and I saw mom and dad are standing there with packed bags. I look at them, I put my hand behind me.

"We are leaving Tae! Study well! Don't try to dissatisfy us!" Dad said as I looked down and nodded, Mom comes near me and tried to hug but I refused. She takes my hand as I hissed in pain.

"Wait what happened to your hand?!" She asked me in a fright tone as soon as she saw my injury, "Nothing mom! leave my hand it's hurting!" I put my bag on the couch, "Mom! Take the first aid box! I will put ointment! Why are you so careless?!" She made me sit on the couch.

"Come Eun-Ae! We are already late!" I looked at dad and smiles sadly, "Mom! No need for that! Nanny or nana will put ointment!" I said as I gets up and bow to Mom and dad.

I went straight to my bedroom and locked the door from inside, I sighed and sits on my bed and opened the window. I looked out of the room, I can see beautiful nature from my room when I open the window.

I wiped my tears and sighed, I hugs myself and looks out.

I gets up and try to change my shirt but couldn't

I gets up and try to change my shirt but couldn't. "Nana!! Can you come here!!" I called my grandpa while opening the door a little. He comes near my room door, "What do you want dear?!" He asked me.

"Help me to change my shirt, Nana!" I opened the door more widely as he get inside, he chuckles and comes near me, He removes all the shirt buttons and removes one hand from the shirt, "Be careful nana! It will hurt!" I said as he nodded.

"I know! I will be careful, I will not hurt my grandson!" He said. After 5 minutes of trying finally he takes it off, I sigh and chuckle.

"That was a long task!" He said and pats my hair, I nodded. "Wait here, I will take the ointment and cotton!"  He said while going out of the room.

|M/N POV|

"Don't tell anyone about today's incident Aarushi!" I warned her as we get inside our apartment compound, we saw Anandi aunt buying vegetables.

We went near her, "Oh you both came! Go to our apartment! I already made tea for you two! Go and drink that!" She said to us as we nodded.

Timeskip, at night after dinner. I sits on the chair near my study table and opened my book, I starts studying but I couldn't focus on my studies, my mind was full of Taehyung.

I don't know why he is coming to my mind, Why am I worrying about his wound? I sighed and close my test. I closed my eyes, took some breathing exercises, and opened the book again, but still, he is coming to my mind.

I give up and close my book and go to bed and switch off the light.

"Appa?!!" I cried while sitting near the bed, I saw my appa laying in the bed full of injuries. He is not breathing, I looks around and saw my uncles and aunts crying. I hug my appa tightly and cry on his chest.

Raagav uncle tries to carry me but I didn't let him. I cry hard as Raadhika aunt starts saying something in anger. Raagav uncle carries me forcefully as I hug his neck and cry hard.

Later only I understand that my appa died, my omega dad who died after giving birth to me now my appa also died, I have no one left in this world now.

"How can you take the responsibility Raagav?! Do you have enough income to take care of both of them!?" Kumar asked Raagav as he looks at him.

"What do you want then?! Want us to leave him to an orphanage?!" He said in anger tone, "Do you even have any sympathy in your heart?!" He said.

"I am telling this for your good!" Kumar said while pointing at me, "Brother-in-law, we will take care of him you don't need to worry about us!" Anandi said as she hugs me.

I opened my eyes suddenly and looks around, I was panting. I drink some water and go near my study table, the time is only 3:30 but my sleep is gone. I open the book and start studying with the small light on my table.