Chapter 2: Wolf Vs Robots

Start from the beginning

Horobi was a veteran Rider himself and had faced countless battles in the name of justice. He knew that the path of a Rider was not an easy one, but he saw potential in the young Grasshopper Rider. As the young Rider disappeared from view, Horobi emerged from the shadows and made his way towards the exit. He paused for a moment, looking back at the empty warehouse. "I wonder if I should offer my guidance," Horobi thought to himself. "Perhaps this young Rider could benefit from my experience." With that, Horobi made his way out of the warehouse, following the young Rider's trail. He was determined to keep an eye on the Grasshopper Rider and see where his journey would take her.

As Dan chased after the Robot Dodo bird, he decided to use his Wolf PRogrise key to enhance his abilities. He quickly took out his Wolf Progrise key and forcefully inserted it into the Shotriser, activating the transformation.

A blue light surrounded Dan as he was covered in his Wolf suit. He felt the strength and speed coursing through his veins as he continued his pursuit of the Robot Dodo bird.

Dan's helmet had a Wolf head design, complete with Wolf Border, Wolf Border Ears, Wolf Border Hair, and Vulcan Face. His blue compound eyes allowed him to see with an 8x visual acuity, and he could see in night vision or shading. Additionally, by synchronizing with the Shotriser and the Wolf Breast chestplate's Shooting Leader program, he could shoot targets precisely.

As he ran, he could feel the power of his suit enhancing his strength, allowing him to easily overcome any obstacle in his path. He could hear the sound of the Robot Dodo bird's wings flapping, and he quickly used his Wolf Border Ears to track its movements.

Using his enhanced speed, Dan managed to catch up to the Robot Dodo bird, which was flying towards a trap. With his Wolf suit, he had the strength to break through the trap's barriers and pursue the Robot Dodo bird further.

Finally, he managed to corner the Robot Dodo bird, and with a precise shot from his Shotriser, he managed to defeat it. Dan breathed a sigh of relief as he transformed back to his normal self, having saved the day once again.

As the battle raged on, suddenly a group of Samurai robots flew in with their katanas drawn. Their arrival caught the villains off guard, allowing the Riser to take advantage of the situation.

"Shotrise! Shooting Wolf!" the Riser announced as he fired his weapon, sending a powerful bullet soaring towards the enemy. "The elevation increases as the bullet is fired."

The bullet struck its target with precision, causing a massive explosion that sent the villains flying in all directions. As the smoke cleared, Zay spotted the Samurai robots and quickly sprang into action.

"RISING HOPPER AUTHORIZED!" she shouted as she inserted her Rising Hopper Key into her Zer-One Driver. "A jump to the sky turns into a Rider KICK!"

With a burst of speed, Zay leaped into the air and transformed into Kamen Rider Zero-One Rising Hopper. The Samurai robots were no match for her as she swiftly sliced through them with her powerful kicks and punches.

As the last of the villains fell to the ground defeated, Zay landed gracefully on her feet, her heart racing from the adrenaline of the battle. She knew that her training and skills had been put to the test, but she had emerged victorious once again.

"Another day, another victory," she thought to herself with a smile. "But I must stay vigilant. I never know what new threats may arise in the future."

As Dan charged towards Zay, she tried to reason with him, "Dan, I'm not just a robot. I'm a Kamen Rider, just like you. We fight for justice, don't you remember?"

But Dan was blinded by his prejudice against robots and AI. "You're not like me! You're just a machine created by humans to do their bidding. You don't have a soul or a conscience. You're just a tool!"