Mario:Oh come on!

Becky: Ah Mario who that?

Bowser: so I thought you meet Rebecca and the room and Protege rumor seems to be more accurate than it seems.

Mario: she's only done it just to get some new clothes and the uniform thing is her choice.

Bowser:My stuff made better clothes for my own.

Mario:rrr.

Luigi: I know we are unable to retreat not but it seems to be getting popular.

Becky:I know I will regret asking this but who your, Bowser is it?

Bowser: why don't you ask her yourself.

Then I was a steps of size and shows his own protege who Rebecca recognized to be no other than Cleo because she used to wear the Landanpit Loin mask on the playground when they were kids now she sees her wearing a gold Bowser mask.

Bowser: hey it gave me a good scare when she first showed it to me.

Mario: We so need to get them back to their world.

Luigi: I honestly like a company and so does the toads.

Becky: if I do appreciate being your employee this is not my fight.

Celo: Nor the games but we have no choice.

Bowser: Hmm what kind of games is it there I ask?

Becky:Am going tell about at Peach's Castle but what I can say we been on the basic combat training.

Bowser: Then let see how you do.

Mario:Bowser don-

Then Bowser pulls out what seems to be a ball of some kind and throw it into the air and glows the insignia of, the Nintenguard then it shoots out of beam of light does having all media Outlets seeing the bridge from the balls feed as it close in on Bowser for but an angle as it looks added to face the viewing audience.

Bowser: dear viewers of the Mushroom Kingdom I bow as a hair by declare the official one on one Nintenguard Smash mind and Mario's protege Rebecca.

Then the ball gives a the viewers a fly around Becky who's in the clothes of Mario as she nervously wave and then go to Celo.

Bowser:And Celo!

Then the ball goes around clear as she takes off her mask to show her face the very audience and thus gives a little V and a wink.

Bowser:Look like she know what she what she doing.

Mario: Mamma Mia.

Becky: never been allowed to watch that.

Bowser: now as you folks at home know both matches like mines have three minutes to prepare while those like me will explain the following.

Match objective

Mario: okay Becky your go al in this is to get the other side of the bridge and drop the ask but she will try to block you till the time Runs Out.