{Part 8} Confessions & Quarrels

Start from the beginning

Jade: "No, NO no nooo, 🎶no🎶"

Andre: "I know that's your favorite word but we really don't have any other options right now."

Andre: "If you won't do it for the band..."

Jade looks at Andre as she looks at him.

Andre: "Do it for me."

Jade looks at Andre, more softly.

Andre: "And Cat, and Sam too of course." He quickly adds to make it less awkward.

Jade: "FINE. But just so you know I decided to do it just because I wanted to. Not because I'm doing it for you or because you convinced me or anything."

Andre looks at Sam.

Sam: if she's in I'm in too, simple.

Andre: "Got it, totally." He says, as he can't help but smirk.

So Jades band goes onto the Icarly webshow and the Icarly webshow lets them because even tho they don't get along the band needs the publicity and the webshow needs the views.

Tori and Jade are constantly at eachother's throats and Andre constantly has to break them up because he's the only strong enough to do so. Or more accurately, Jade is always at Tori's throat.

all this fighting causes the band to break up and the Icarly webshow to shut down since they don't have the band to keep up the hype for their show.

Jade: "Honestly, go ahead and date beck. Idefc anymore."

Tori: "Jade, I've told you a million times by now that what I did was a mistake, I regret it, and I don't want yo date Beck if it's going to hurt you. You may not consider me a friend but I consider you one."

Jade: "No really, I don't care anymore. I'm not just saying that."

Tori: "What...?"

Jade: "I'm tired of fighting and don't want to waste all my precious energy on being mad at you. So go ahead and date him I really don't care."

Tori: "You mean that?"

Jade: "Yeah I do. Now just date him already before I change my mind God."

Freddie: "You guys couldn't have come to that decision before we had to shut down the show?!"

Jade: "Eh. If having a band means having to put up with Tori I don't want to do it anyway." She passively aggressively smirks at her.

"Besides, I have way more to offer than just singing and playing piano, like acting and directing."

Sam and Cat Go home and it's just Andre and Jade alone in her car now.

It's dark when they arrive.
As they're parked outside Andre's grandma's house, Andre says; "Did you really mean what you said to Tori? You're really over Beck?"

Jade: "Honestly, no. I just said that so that I don't have to deal with Tori anymore." 🙄

Andre: "But-"

Jade: "Did you mean what you said about me, a few months ago?"

Andre: "What?"

Jade: "You said you liked me while beck and I were dating... but I figured you were just playing along..."

Andre: "I meant every word I said and sung about you."

Jade: "Sung-"

Andre: "Oh chiz."

Jade: "Wait, Andre was 365 days about me this whole time-"

Andre reluctantly sighs and then says "Yes... it was, I didn't want you to know it was about you, for obvious reasons. Funny enough, Tori was actually the one who helped me write it. She told me to change every time I mentioned Jade in the song to something like baby or something.

Andre was expecting Jade to make fun of him, but she didn't.

Jade: Tori helped you write it?"

Andre, expecting Jade to be furious with him quietly says; "Yes." While holding his breath.

Jade: "Andre... that's so."

Andre: "Stupid? Embarrassing? Dumb?"

Jade: "Sweet. No one's ever done anything like that for me... not even Beck."

Andre is very surprised because of this.

Andre: "Sorry my idea of starting a band to get over beck didn't work by the way..."

Jade cut him off by saying;

"Andre, it's ok. I have a better idea of how to get over Beck."

Andre looked at her curiously and said; "How??"

Jade: "This is how."

She grabbed his face and kissed him.

{iCrossOver With Victorious}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara