"I just wish my brother was okay with it." Anthony murmured.

Harry bit his lip. "I know you may not believe me, but I think he is."

"It doesn't seem like he is." Anthony said. "You heard what he said."

"I think he is worried for you." Harry said. "Because if you aren't careful you could get hurt. Or worse..."

"All because of who I like, huh?"

Harry sighed. "It isn't the norm, I am sure you know that. Didn't you ever go to church? I even went to Sunday School..."

"So your parents don't like it?"

Harry shrugged. "I don't know." He really didn't. The topic of people who were queer got brought up when he was in Sunday School one day with this specific teacher, and they had gotten a super long lecture about how those people weren't okay. His parents were never there, so he didn't know their opinions. "But they always said to accept anyone no matter what, I think this is what they meant."

Anthony nodded. "Well, I am glad your parents are nice about it, I wish no one hated me for it, why would they?"

"Because it isn't the norm." Harry said. "There is one norm, and anything out of the norm is frowned upon. Boys, and girls have always dated, and were always allowed to get married. That is the norm. A boy having the same feelings for a boy is wrong to many people, the same goes for girls feeling that way about girls too."

"I just wish people wouldn't think there was something wrong with me because of it."

Harry shrugged. "It is just the way it is, but I don't think there is anything wrong with you."

"So, you think Christopher keeps yelling at me about it because he wants to protect me?" Anthony asked.

"Yes, but he could have explained it to you better." Harry said. "Instead of yelling at you, and telling you rude things he could have told you to be more careful, and that he would love you no matter what."

"He isn't really good with people." Anthony said.

"I have noticed..." Harry said, slowly.

"I'll talk to him." Anthony said. "I really don't want to lose him, he is all I have."

"What about your dad?" Harry asked.

"Chris said he would hate me because I like boys."

"Well, he could be wrong." Harry said.

Anthony shook his head, and sighed. "I don't think he is." Anthony petted the owl that was still beside him. "I'll be careful." He looked at Harry. "You sure it isn't weird?"

Harry shook his head. "No. Many people will hate you, but that is why you have to hide it, but some people, like me, and Jasper will be fine with it. There is nothing wrong with you, I promise."

Anthony nodded, and continued to stroke the tawny owl's head. Harry didn't get it, not really, but if Anthony liked boys it really wasn't his business. He would still be friends with him of course, it wasn't his fault he liked boys. It was just the way he was, and that was totally okay.

"If you hurt him, I will kill you." Christopher said darkly.

Jasper put his hands up. "I won't, I promise." Christopher looked unconvinced. "But I am going to talk to you about your behaviour."

Christopher scoffed. "Excuse me? You will?"

Jasper nodded. "Yes, so sit down."

"You can't tell me–"