First and last impression of Wanda about Loki

This arrogant, self centered bastard is already getting on my nerves. I may have to remind Thor to leave him in Asgard because God, I already hate him.

He's still the same. Self centered and arrogant, but it makes him brilliant. He's still a bastard but he's my bastard.

~*~

I see him smirk at me. I want to punch that smug face he has right now. Why does he even exist? Maybe his fate is to make my life a living hell.

He's dazzling smirk is always so charming. I'm in love with him so much that I forgot about our past. It's not like it's important right now. The past is the past, and the present and future, I'll be with him till the day I die.

~*~

Oh for fuck's sake he's here. I thought Thor was alone. Why does he always have to come?  Can't he just leave him in Asgard? Whatever his reasons are, aren't valid.

Oh he's here! He must've saw my delighted face because he smiled at me warmly. That smile, can give me a heart attack. I've fallen to deep with him. Hopefully, no one saves me from it. It feels so good to be in the deep with him by my side as we continue to fall deeper for each other.

~*~

"Don't you worry. I will never want to associate myself with you either." God he's unbelievable. Who does he think he is? He can't even have the basic decency of kindness and now he's rambling nonsense.

"I want to be with you," I say out of the blue. He turns his head to look at me, "I don't know why, but I want you. I've always denied it but I don't want to ignore it any longer," I stare at him directly. His face is still shocked from the words I've used, "I want to spend my time with you." I stop, trying to control my breathing. He's still waiting for me to continue, "I want to have dinner with you in those fancy restaurants. I want to kiss you whenever I want to. I want to hug you and give you everything."

I feel my heart racing. I have never been this anxious but I've already started it so there's no going back now.

"I want to hold hands with you. I want to live with you. I want to love you, Loki. It wasn't about me being a good friend. I've done all those because I love you. I did everything to protect you and keep you safe. I may have done some mistakes but all those, I did for you. I don't care what everyone else thinks. I love you and I don't want to hold myself back any longer. I want to let go and be with you."

~*~

Even his eyes are full of arrogance. One look at him and you could tell he's a cocky lunatic who loves himself more than anyone. You wouldn't see anything else besides his self centered persona. Is there even anything?

His eyes stares at mine. In those deep blue gaze, is a warm, golden eyes full of love and passion. There's a fire in him that always burn. He's a paradox. He's broken but he's strong. He's smart but he can be stupid at times. He's mischievous but he's always serious with me. He's still arrogant but the most I care about, is his love for me.

~*~

The day has just begun and I can feel my anger starting to rise as I see him. I can't take a day for myself now can I? I have just woken up and the first thing I see in my morning is him, and he's avoiding me. As if I don't exist.

I open my eyes and put a palm in my chest. It's a beautiful day today. The rays of the sun are illuminating the entire room. It feels like I'm in my fantasies but it's real. I look at the man beside me, sleeping so peacefully. I chuckle at the sight. I can't believe I'm with him. How can someone so regal, so handsome, so perfect can love me? I don't know the answer to that, however, I don't need to. One thing's for sure, I will always want him.