• 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗢𝗳 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 🩷

Start from the beginning

I'd rather spend time with my brother making sure he's okay then my boyfriend who was way to invested in a damn needle right now rather than his bandmate who's supposed to be his best friend and his girlfriend.

I'd been with Vinnie for a couple of hours and I was thinking of heading home soon, back to Nikki but we were talking, or rather Vince was venting. He was doing that a lot with me, he had nobody else to vent too, nobody that he trusted with these kinds of things anyway. We'd always told one another everything and this was no different.

His main venting point was Nikki, it might seem overdramatic that Vince is so affected by Nikki not offering him any support but out of the guys Nik has done the least of anything, Tommy and Mick hadn't done much but they at least had called before, Nikki hadn't. And when they'd bene in the studio recording, Nikki's never even said anything about the accident except to belittle him for it.

They were meant to be practically family, that's what it had been built on, however that seems to have come crashing down the moment something went wrong, and that's what hurts Vin the most how easily everyone's just forgotten about the pact they made only a few years ago.

"How do you actually like live with him?" Vince asked me after talking for a couple of minutes straight over how much of an asshole Nikki's become.

"We all lived with him, so don't make it out like I'm crazy. I guess I've had experience with living with annoying little shits while growing up, given my brother is one."

"Hey, fuck you. I'm not annoying, if either of us are annoying then you're fucking annoying. You're a girl so that automatically puts you above me."

"You're more of a diva than any girl I've ever met, PMS more than any girl too."

"One more fucking word outta you and there will be consequences." Vince smirked, pointing a finger at me with a look.

"No, there won't be." I smirked back "You love me too much."

"I'll never say it aloud."

"That's such a lie."

The blonde nudged me softly and placed his head on my shoulder "Why are you the only person to actively give a shit about me?"

"I'm out of here out of obligation not because I care." I teased and the man whines.

"Don't, cause I'm in a state of mind which means I'll actually believe you when you say that... Nikki's such a dick, I know you love him but he is I don't care."

"You have every right to feel the way you do, Vinnie... really you do but he does care Vin... somewhere he does."

"Nah, he doesn't. C'mon, Y/N, you're with the bastard everyday, you've said to me that somedays he's that out of it he's fucking intolerable. That he doesn't care about you. And trust me, if he doesn't care about you then he certainly won't care about me."

"I know he's frustrating you but he does care... I promise he does... it hurts and I get that... but Vin, taking frustration out on Nikki isn't going to solve anything."

"Maybe not but it bothers you, stop trying to pretend like it doesn't. If it bothers me it's got to bother you."

"Of course it bothers me, I never said it didn't, I'm angry at him too... I just don't show it cause it'll make things worse, and sometimes I'm scared to leave him alone because of the shit he does."