2.

It felt weird that I still had my food in my plastic bag glued to my hand. Whatever, they can judge me all they want, I don't care. We already judge everyone. We already are judge on how we look every time we walk in to a room. Judging a person will never stop. I just need to make that clear.

The man that had told me that he would help me be placed had came back walking towards me after he had been talking to a Women and a Man, probably from the Agency.

"Come with us please, to help you get placed. That is, if you still want to."

"No, no. I'll go with you." I said reassuring him.

We started walking down the hall then to a left to an interrogation room, probably to get away from all the loud commotion thats happening in the office.

"Say hello to Jim Dodd and Cari Santalago."

They had both extended there hand to mine, instead of shaking their hand I just said "Hi."

"Please make yourself comfortable as possible, because this day will change your life for ever." Cari said.

"Yah! Riiiggghht!" I rolled my eyes.

I sat down in the nearest chair that was across from the two Agency people, and the officer sat to my right.

He then turned in his seat to face me. "By the way I forgotten to men-chin my name, Im Brice Wentz."

"Okay, thanks." I then turned around to the Agents and they began looking threw papers that had pictures and paragraphs about the family's and houses.

After an hour and a half we were still looking. I didn't really think that the family's would be a whole lot good to live with.

"I think I might know a family that would like to have you come and stay at there house." He finally said. "Well it is also up to you."

"Could you tell me about them?"

"Well, theres a Dad and a Mom, they have a girl and a boy named Sarah and Robin who are both 8, they have a big golden retriever named Ernie, and they have a nice sized plot of land about a minuet out side if town. Good area too! They have a open hart for anyone who needs a place."

"Wow. They sound really cool. I pick them."

"Okay, all I have to do is call them, that your coming and I have to finish up some paperwork. Then we will be off."

"Okay." We then got up to get out of the room. Detective Wentz whent out into the hallway and to the left. I then went over to Mr. Dodd and Mrs. Santalaga.

"Hey, I just like to say thank you. Thank you for helping me."

"Hey, what could we say, it's our job. And your welcome."

Mr. Dodd said smiling.

I went to were I had been sitting and sat down. I looked up to see Mr. Wentz comming towards me.

"If you want to, you could have free coffee, moca, hot chocolate. Any thing that you would like is in the brake room." He said motioning with his hands.

"Okay thanks."

I got up and went over to the brake room and made my moca. I know what your thinking. "Oh my God she's crazy drinking coffee in the summer." Yah the A.C. is really cranked up. I went back to my uncomfortable bench and curlled up to my book and coffee.

About an hour later Detective Wentz came back with a folder filled with papers.

"Are you ready to go." He asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I replied to him standing up.

He led me to his police cruiser, he opened the back seat door for me, and got in. Popped in my Barbuda and stared playing music on my iPod shuffle. I know your thinking,"what the fuck?! How do you even know to use it? I don't even know how to use it!"

Well I found it at my old school and stol it. I rented some albums from the liberary and used one of there computers to download music. Yet again it's the only thing that I have and came offord.

I started playing my favorite type of music. "The Emo trinity".

(Consists of the 3 bands Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, and My Chemical Romance.)

Detective Wentz then pulled into a long driveway and I could see the Families farm style type house. It looked nice.

"Wow. They seem like a nice family."

"Yes, they are. Now you won't call me 'Detective Wentz' anymore. Your going to adress me as 'Brice'."

"Ummm. Okay." I said confused.

We then got out of the cruiser and went over to the front door. Brice was in front of me and he pushed the doorbell twice. A woman in her later twenties opened the door.

"Well. Your home early." She said perky. She then let us inside. She then hugged her and kissed her.

'Wait what? What's going on?' I was thinking to my self.

Just then I heard rumbling coming from down the hall I could see a boy and a girl who I could obvious see that they were twins and were the same.

They now we're running at a faster pace and I was ready for the impact. To my surprise they came rushing up to Brice hugging him and saying. "Daddy!" They then started to hang onto him as if they were Monkeys.

I finally understood the family he was talking about. He was talking about his family. The boy who I think his name is Robin stared at me and let go of his father and walked over to me. He then hugged me tightly so I couldn't breathe.

"She got boobies." He said.

Brice then had laughed. "Please don't say that to our guest."

"Oh. Okay." Robin Said cutely.

*****************

Dear Readers,

  Thanks for reading. Hoped you liked this short chapter. Please keep on reading.

Remember to......

- VOTE!

- COMMENT!

- Follow

Follow all of my social media's at.......

Other wattpad

Baileyandkayla13

Instagram

Bxileyborer_

Phan account @ phanwitches

Twitter

@ lovePhillip87

Tumblr

Peterickisbae

        Love, Bailey_bay13